Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 220 of 1192 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 219 220 221 230 270 320 720 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 11912

Thread: MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II

CJR and I did an extra swap in November. Caroline, your beautiful blocks arrived today. Thank you sooooo much. They are truly lovely. Batteries are charging and will post pix tomorrow. Thanks again, Caroline, it was a pleasure to swap with you.

Nice!

Blog Entries
    Wow, so many talented people: Purple turtles, Trick or treating cats, And stars that are so beautiful you want one of your own. Great job ladies, I love them.

Madeinmaine - I must first of all say that I have enjoyed being part of this swap immensely. I have made so many new friends. This swap has given me so much pleasure.
    I have received an awful lot of blocks, fat quarters, cards and patterns even though we only had to swap a block.
    I have decided that I would like to drop out of this swap for a while as I want to try and keep in contact with my new found friends on this board/swap. I would also like to finish my UFOs.
    I just hope that all my swap partners enjoyed receiving my blocks... I had a great time in thinking out patterns.
    I wish you all a great 2011 and may you all finish your UFOs this year :O) Shall miss being part of the swap...
    Thank you Shirley for doing such a great job...
    ciao ciao

Hey danny, you can join me and still keep an eye on all the fabulous blocks being posted here even through we aren't current participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Deecee
    Hey danny, you can join me and still keep an eye on all the fabulous blocks being posted here even through we aren't current participants.
    Hi Deecee ~ you're one of the friends I want to keep in touch with.....
    Shall be checking in everynow and then and probably drooling and missing the crowd more..,.
    ciao ciao

dannypanny and Deecee, we can all watch... I have been sitting out this one since November, but it is so much fun to see all the blocks being sent. Somehow my other projects don't get finished while I concentrate on swaps! :lol:

Got the most beautiful block from Blinky today. Wish I could post pix. Don't have the equip.

Just received your beautiful blocks Pat. Thanks so much. I love them and they fit in spectacular with all my others. You do beautiful neat work Letsquilt! Pics don't do justice.

lst lovely block
    Name:  Attachment-158114.jpe
Views: 8
Size:  68.8 KB

2nd one
    Name:  Attachment-158115.jpe
Views: 6
Size:  46.4 KB

I love them too!! :thumbup: