Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 33 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 83 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

I just check the recipients postings for all swap partners regardless of the swap this way I can get to know who they are, what they make and what they love. Its a good way to get to know your fellow swappers. So if you dont have a profile.. this is as good a time as any to write one. Nelco are we there yet????? I am so worried about the time from finding out to the due to recieve/mail things .. I have a lot of pots in the fire and like to try to make each one a special event. I found some adorable ideas. now to translate that into reality
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

I'm new to Quilting Board...joined this swap...and looking forward to participating

Blog Entries
    ok I think all these mug rug swappers is gggrrrreeeeaaat , and I am one of them, i will also have to update my profile , had not thought of that, looking for bright , reds, purples, batiks, whisical, i love most anything, a farm country girl with a love for the unique and different and wild colors and I am told my color palate needs help, cause i will match most anything, love dots, stripes, sparkles, things hidden in the pattern, like eyes, so cool, love fairys , angels, hummingbirds, blue birds, horses, cats, neon, snata, frosty any time of year, easter bunny, monkeys, elephants, hippos, gariffes, panda bears, clown fish, underwater is our new theme in our master bedroom, living room is like a hidgepodge of alot of thigns , like me , a hodgepodege of many things, love roses, morning glories, clamatis vines , and big beautiful butterflies, ok baby crying, be back in a bit

I have 2 more fabrics coming from Denmark!

Name:  Fabric.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  106.3 KB

But, if you're interested in these, your rug will have to wait. I won't have them until the end of the month.

I think Elisabrat has a good idea, getting to know all the swappers a bit. The more swaps you do with them, the more you know what they like, and if they need a slave driver sewing room mascot like Jaba just got with her runner.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DustysMomma View Post
    I have 2 more fabrics coming from Denmark!

Name:  Fabric.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  106.3 KB

But, if you're interested in these, your rug will have to wait. I won't have them until the end of the month.

I think Elisabrat has a good idea, getting to know all the swappers a bit. The more swaps you do with them, the more you know what they like, and if they need a slave driver sewing room mascot like Jaba just got with her runner.
    now I love that purple, one, just love it,

Okay I give in, I've joined in the swap.

Ok the countdown is on for names, yippie
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

6 more hours....then it is my turn. can u belive that there are 95 of us.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Another view on the mug rugs. Instead of trying to match your mug rug to the recipient, SHOW YOUR STUFF.
    Do you love paper piecing? Do that. Love hexagons, try some. Collect '30's fabric? Share that. Add a little note that tells the story. I just took class, found a new direction. I made my mug rug gift today & I will show what I learned! Dotty
    Dotty in NYC

Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm View Post
    Another view on the mug rugs. Instead of trying to match your mug rug to the recipient, SHOW YOUR STUFF.
    Do you love paper piecing? Do that. Love hexagons, try some. Collect '30's fabric? Share that. Add a little note that tells the story. I just took class, found a new direction. I made my mug rug gift today & I will show what I learned! Dotty
    I like that idea Dotty. It will be interesting to see all the rugs as they come in.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Page 33 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 83 ... LastLast