Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast

Thread: MUG RUG SWAP....Sign ups closed

Blog Entries
    i'm wondering if tiger is out roaming the streets, or if he's made it to his new home. need to find the rec't with the tracking number. meanwhile, my real life kitty, 20 yr old/young, simon is sleeping on my shoulder and he has the cutest little snore. life doesn't get much better!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

All the mug rugs are so pretty so far,can't wait to get mine.My partner is support to get her mug rug Tuesday.
    PMarch

Blog Entries
    i have been using and enjoying the mug rugs jaba sent me! i know you all who are waiting will love yours, too!

I'm going to be mailing out a second squishy package this week to someone that has not yet received one... but who can it be?? Hint: she is fairly MIA at this point...
    Megan
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/K9Creative
    Happiness is a new quilt and an old dog.

I finally got my partner's MR's and goodies sent off to the great white north. According to the postal clerk, it'll be there by the end of the week. I tried to include a little bit of southern warmth, so I hope it brightens your day.

Blog Entries
    Just loving everyone's mug rugs. They are all so creative. I have 5 more mail days this week to anticipate getting mine. But I am patient and can wait. Just makes the looking forward to it more sweet. Thanks everyone for sharing pictures.
    She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

Sorry Gals, but I definitely got the cutest mug rug from jenilope96 today! I love it, thanks Jen!!!! Will post pics tomorrow when I figure out how to do it..... Bed time here in NZ

Sorry I have been MIA, my washing machine flooded my house last week. It ran for three hours straight, I had two inches of water in my laundry room, it was running out the lint trap. It went into the hallway, my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. They are still drying it out, hopefully today they will get the rest of the linoleum and carpet pulled up today. Thankfully my in-laws are out of town so we have moved into their house for the time being.

I forgot to mention mine got mailed out late due to the craziness of the flood. I have been on a crocheting kick and had this wonderful hand dyed cream, pink, and green, hand spun thick and thin wool. I hope she likes it, I live in a land locked state so it may see the ocean because it's headed in that direction.

Here it is !!

Jill (jyllybean) thank you again for the great mug rug. I love it and it is so nicely made. Showing it off at my little sewing group meeting today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Donna

Blog Entries
    hoo-hoooooo's the cutest mug rug??!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna H-M View Post
    Jill (jyllybean) thank you again for the great mug rug. I love it and it is so nicely made. Showing it off at my little sewing group meeting today.
    OMG! I need to make one of those & send it to Denmark! Owls are all the rage in crafting over there right now. My boyfriend's sister in law crocheted these little owls to hang on the side of their son's crib that are so adorable! Fabric, pillows, and patterns everywhere, all owls!

Quote Originally Posted by dabbler312 View Post
    This is my first mug rug swap - and this is the first mug rug I have ever made; I hope my partner likes my simple design - I tried incorporating some of their favorite colors. Hopefully it will arrive by Saturday.
    I got my Mug Rug today from Dabbler! Thank you, thank you!! I remember looking at it when you posted the pic and thinking, I would LOVE to receive that mug rug and I did! It is so bright and cheery and the picture doesn't do it justice. It is so vibrant and lovely, thank you Kristine! I know that it will certainly brighten up my mornings cause I am NOT a morning person ;-)

Blog Entries
    Jen I am glad you like your mug rug and other goodies.

I will post a picture for soon as I feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenilope96 View Post
    WOW!!! My day just brightened up despite the cloudy snowy weather! Quilty Louise sent me a BEAUTIFUL mug rug and various other goodies!! Louise - thank you, thank you, thank you! I tried to post pics - but the attachments are HUGE on the board. Love love love my mug rug!!!!
    Louise - Ya-ya to Zachary April 13 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world. Also collect handmade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

Blog Entries
    The mug rug I sent last week should be arriving today! Be on the lookout

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

http://sewextremeseams.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by sikesjj View Post
    Sorry I have been MIA, my washing machine flooded my house last week. It ran for three hours straight, I had two inches of water in my laundry room, it was running out the lint trap. It went into the hallway, my bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. They are still drying it out, hopefully today they will get the rest of the linoleum and carpet pulled up today. Thankfully my in-laws are out of town so we have moved into their house for the time being.
    OH MY!! I feel so bad for all the trouble you've been "floating" in! I've been in the same position some 2 years ago, only I woke up and and the sewer backed up in my shower, I lived in a basement apartment. There were no sealent on the ouside so on a heavy rain it flooded my bedroom, kitchen and then livingroom. The sewer was horrible, and yes, I had surprises floating around in the bedroom carpeting! The landlord never would do any repairs although the place was very nice, but my daughter and I moved asap! Now we live in a beautiful 3 bedroom house! Anyhow, I hope things dry up for you soon!
    Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in this I am truely blessed!

This owl MR is SOOOOOO cute! I want to make me one!

Quote Originally Posted by Donna H-M View Post
    :-)
    CAS

You know the old saying...Saving the best for last!? Well, I'm still waiting for mine to show up and smiling because I just know it's gonna be a Beauty!!

As of today Tuesday 2/5/13 There are 16 Mugs Rugs senders that have not told me they have been sent. I know one of them if coming from over seas.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Over seas?! Oh thats so cool!! Anyhow, I'm patient, even if it was coming from the next county over!! I'm just tickled to be a part of the swap!

Here is my mug rug from from Colleen G from Montrose CO (she did not give her board name).I love it and I love paper piecing.Thank-you very much Colleen.
    Diane

Blog Entries
    WOW!! I received an awesome package from SewExtremeSeams. Thank you very much!! Made in my favorite colors , yellow and green! Also, the cutest little purse card holder and goodies!! The chocolates won't last to long as I am a chocaholic!! Just found out the batteries are dead in my camera... will post a pic SOON.

Thanks so very much!!!
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    How long does it take for a package to get overseas? Has anyone overseas received theirs?

Blog Entries
    Woo Hoo! The mail lady just left my Mug Rug swap envelope. I got this very nice size one from Sew-Tracy. (Thanks Tracy) Will add pics of front and back. I like them both. This was a fun swap. I should have ironed it before taking picture but was so excited to share with you all. I go to iron it now. :-)

She who dies with the most fabric, didn't sew fast enough!

I have to run to the post office today. Surely my rugs are sitting there waiting, waiting for me. I didnt get there yesterday bad bad girl. so today I will venture over and we will see...

I hope your all enjoying the rugs you do have. its always fun to find a little treat in your post office box that isnt a bill..what pretty rugs being posted. yahooo..everyone is getting some! I am sorry about the non responsive. I hope they are just maybe new and not seeing their mail box or perhaps took a couple days off to visit someone. or their internet is down heck mine was out for the count yesterday. so crossing fingers and toes for you guys and well me too my partner in Australia Sharon has let me know it was mailed. just swimming slowly across the ocean bet it will be smaller when it gets here from all that exercise. hope a mug will still fit on it!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24 33 34 35 44 ... LastLast