Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Tricia, so sorry for your loss. Know that must be very hard.
    Jaba, your package could come here, I wouldn't mind.
    Sharon Ann, would love a cowl - don't know if you caught my "Oh, I'd love one" last month or not, but, if not for me, there's always the future!!!
    Got my package mailed - maybe there Wednesday.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Power Poster
    Tricia sorry for your loss, can't even imagine. Prayers.
    Krystyna, hope everything goes well with the insurance company and things calm down for your family. Prayers.
    Brenda, your table runner is very pretty, such a fun and easy pattern but they look like a million bucks.

Blog Entries
    Looks like a quick table runner, would make a great gift. Easy one to make for all the different holidays throughout the year. It would be a nice hostess gift or house warming. Why don't you just type out those instructions so we all have it. I love it...hint hint, I'll watch for the post and be sure and print it off. Please, it would be very nice to have. And what a plus, no hand binding, how can you beat that??

Hey hope everyone has had a great VD. So very happy for Krystyna! Love the table runner Brenda! Tricia there are simply just no words, my prayers go out to you and your family! Sp your pkg will go in the mail tomorrow. Just a couple more items to add. I've had you before so trying to remember what I put in there last time... LOL!
    Pray for my FIL he had a small stroke almost 2 wks ago and today we got a call from his vet and had to put his little dog down. She was ate up with cancer. He's of course having a very hard time.

Blog Entries
    To My SQ -

I haven't seen you post in this thread.
    You live in a state East of me.

I ordered something for you that will arrive separately from your main box as nobody around here had any of the things that you collect. Your main box will go out tonight if I get off work in time, or tomorrow since I am OFF!

I received my package from Grandma Peg!! She sent me the most thoughtful gifts, M&M pretzels (my favorite), 3 lovely fabrics, Christmas buttons, an organizer box, 3 beautiful handmade Christmas ornaments and a 6 1/2" ruler. I had not asked for the ruler, but somehow she knew that I needed one for the new class I start on Wednesday. Thank you so very much Grandma Peg.Name:  IMG_0357.JPG
Views: 131
Size:  902.0 KB
    Sorry if the photo is too large, I'm new to posting photos.

Blog Entries
    Brenda - love your table topper - the colors are perfect for this time of year.
    Be good to yourself - do one thing each day that makes you smile.

My secret pal package went out today. I put some home made items in there. One of your favorite colors is purple. You live west of me.

Nice table runner. The table runner is called "10 minute table runner". It looks really cute with the Christmas tree napkins.
    Last edited by ssnare; 11-13-2012 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssnare View Post
    My secret pal package went out today. I put some home made items in there. One of your favorite colors is purple. You live west of me.

Nice table runner. The table runner is called "10 minute table runner". It looks really cute with the Christmas tree napkins.
    What Christmas tree napkins?
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Crafty Darlene I send my prayers for your FIL...poor man..what a time to lose his little dog, too. so sad...

Brenda, I love the table runner and do hope you share how you made it. It would be a great gift! My SP's package was delivered last Saturday but have not heard from her...this is almost as nerve wracking as waiting for mine to get here. Mine did on the 8th and YES I DID tell Lori! Actually I do that before I let myself get into all of the goodies so I won't get all caught up and forget. Lots of senior moments around here for sure! I am going out now and rake leaves...it is a nice sunny 40 degree day!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16 25 26 27 36 ... LastLast