Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Okay... my gift to my SP has not arrive so here goes hint three:

It is getting closer...

Your Item's Status Your item was processed through our CLEVELAND, OH 44101 facility on November 15, 2012 at 8:19 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Clue 3: You have posted to the board 384 times!
    There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. ― Albert Einstein

well, no goodies for me today....
    Michelle~Glad your little man is ok....maybe the older ones need popped on the head and they'll straighten up haha
    beautiful picture...I remember the gorgeous scenery of WV...I went to college there.
    everyone is getting great packages
    Brenda

My package is heading off to the West...

Blog Entries
    Brenda, Thanks for the concern. Maybe Ill try the advice about the older ones.

Blog Entries
    Quick update from Krystyna, got a text last night, they are doing okay, her phone died last week and she just got a new one yesterday... Doesn't get internet service till the 20th. Will let you know when I hear more....

Here is a picture of my SP package contents...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

I just received the most wonderful package from Sue (aka skaduzy) with so many goodies in it!!! FQ's, coffee packets, CANDY, hand lotion, a note cube, a fabric marking pencil, handmade coaster set and the cutest handmade coin/card holder and more! I'm so impressed! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Jane
    June - Chocolate Covered Cherries D4P swap!!
    July - Batiks Revisited D4P swap
    August - Scrappy Block swap - Bonnie Hunters' Scrappy Trips!

Blog Entries
    I sent my package out today, northwest of me. Zip adds up to 18.
    Boom 12 - Short & Sweet

Mailed my SP package today. It's heading west. Her city is a name brand for soup.

Mdall,
    You are so welcome! I had fun putting this package together since most of the things you requested I am into as well especially the Rochers! I started reading your posts about the kids and all I said was I hope she gets the pkg soon so that it will make her day and as I scrolled down the page I then seen your post that you received it! I'm so glad it go to you because unbeknowest to me I had lost the delivery confirmation ticket and was really hoping it'd get there and am glad it did. Also the picture of the sun is just awesome! I miss the autumns with the peak colors here in Fl. Great packages coming in everyone! Keep them coming as I am anticipating mine

Blog Entries
    Quiltnut4ever- Thanks again for the package, it did make my day. I am thinking of taking the new ruler for a spin this weekend along with some of the fabrics you sent. Thinking maybe a mugrug or potholders not sure which yet. Already checked out both the mag and the book and planning on ready the rest of the book this weekend as planning some appliqued blocks for another swap. Thanks again, BTW the Rochers have already been dug into and the sewing accessories pattern is gonna be used to help with xmas gifts for other crafters and some desk top baskets and such. Just have to have more experienced mother come down and help out. Never used traditional paper pattern before so get to learn something new and then most likely will start a collection of traditional patterns also.LOL DH will be so pleased to see that I have found yet another sewing item to start collecting.LOL

Page 35 of 57 FirstFirst ... 25 34 35 36 45 ... LastLast