Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast

Thread: November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm

Oh, forgot to say, MaryToddLiz, you're welcome for the package. It was fun putting it together. Glad you like the vets pin. I too am a vet, but I bet a bit older than you - served in the mid 60's.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

sweetwaterquilter asked if I would take and post a picture of her gift as she's not able to, so here it is. Don't worry - she already has it.
    Name:  IMG_0406.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  1.68 MB
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    I'm stillwaiting to hear from my SP that she got her pkg ok -- it was delivered over a week ago!!! I know she's relatively new as far as posting goes, so will give her a bit more time to acknowledge.

Mdall, you are so quite welcome. I have the same pattern I sent you and thought it would be so nice to make for others and if you have anyquestions you can always pm me or ask the others on this board! We're here to help. For the rest of you, wonderful packages coming in, love the turtle, he's cute!

Mdall, you are quite welcome. I have the same pattern and thought what a wonderful creative idea for gifts. If you have any questions by all means pm me or ask any one of us here on the board. We're here to help!

Wonderful packages coming in! Love that turtle! Glad to know Krystyna is doing well so far. She is continuously in my prayers.

Blog Entries
    Ana so happy you have a new job! Thrilled that Justus is fine after his fall...scary...I hope the other boys are acting better. I have sons and luckily when they were young you could still put the fear of God in them. They are great men today and they still love me. LOL I loved the birthday pictures and it was fun to see you ladies. Personally, I have a problem with birthdays that end in 0...I call the Zero birthdays .. awful things...I am now 71 and time is speeding by. I am like Sharon Anne ...most days I still feel about 25...Irish luck for sure!!!
    "You must do the thing you think you cannot do"....E. Roosevelt

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday, Twinkie. Have a great one!

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Blog Entries
    Happy birthday, Twinkie!

still no package for me, and our regular mail lady is on vacation, so the guy replacing her is SLOOOOOW so our mail doesn't get in the box until around 3:00. I know it's coming though since its after the deadline!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
    I'm stillwaiting to hear from my SP that she got her pkg ok -- it was delivered over a week ago!!! I know she's relatively new as far as posting goes, so will give her a bit more time to acknowledge.
    I haven't heard from mine either. I PM'd Lori and found that it was recd on the 10th. I do know there has been some problems with PM's. One I sent to Lori last month is lost somewhere in space...My computer shows it was sent but she didn't receive it.

Sharon
    Yorkville, IL

Happy Birthday Twinkie !!!
    Brenda

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27 36 37 38 47 ... LastLast