Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shortmom5 View Post
    Hi everyone, hopefully I will be swapping with you this coming month, this sounds like a great group. Would love to hear what your favorite surprise has been, maybe this will give me some good ideas.
    Well, one month I got a pony with a little saddle and quilted blanket to keep him warm. Then, of course, there were the monkeys, although sometimes they get in trouble and make a mess in my studio. Loved, loved loved the Smithfield ham. Oh! and the bicycle. You never know what you'll get!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Well, one month I got a pony with a little saddle and quilted blanket to keep him warm. Then, of course, there were the monkeys, although sometimes they get in trouble and make a mess in my studio. Loved, loved loved the Smithfield ham. Oh! and the bicycle. You never know what you'll get!
    and don't forget the glitter or the shoes or "little Brenda" hahahaha
    Susan-Meadow is beautiful!!! so glad that training is going well...
    Laquita- prayers for your daughter
    Brenda

Is it too late to sign up? I was out of town all weekend. I'd love to join in again.
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    and don't forget the glitter or the shoes or "little Brenda" hahahaha
    Susan-Meadow is beautiful!!! so glad that training is going well...
    Laquita- prayers for your daughter

Ah yes! Little Brenda who I am looking at right now! And we love to send each other shoes.
    And hats ...
    Name:  bubblewrap.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  25.9 KB

And cowboys ...

Name:  rodeo monkey.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  27.5 KB

And Tobacco

Name:  Woman with a pipe.JPG
Views: 101
Size:  40.0 KB
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    Susan, he looks like a puppy, I bet he will be such a great addition to your family. I have a friend in Northern California that Trains Dogs for companion dogs. Your Dog sure is pretty.

I love the blocks behind the smoker, you have some very interesting things you have received Krystyna! October should be a good month for Candy I think!

We live in town and get masses of trick or treaters, I love it, my husband is always thinking of ways to scare the poor kids who come to the door, but mostly he scares the parents. The spiders drop down behind the kids but Moms and Dads see them!
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

I hope todaY is the day for our names,we will be starting the SHOP HOP in the morning Im ,sure I can find some goodies there,there are 12 shops to go to,but I can't make all of them as some are to far away.
    Patience comes to him who waits providing he knows what he is waiting for.

Good Morning! Hope everyone has a great day today! I'm with you, can't wait to get my new pals name!

Blog Entries
    Me too! This month we're all getting MITTENS!!!

Name:  KissFish.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  37.9 KB
    Krystyna

Blog Entries
    I might need those this week Krystyna, please send in a hurry....suppose to start raining tonight and tomorrow snow and then again on Friday. I sure hope not, absolutely don't want winter yet. Those little eyes sure gives them some personality very cute.
    I miss those little trick or treaters don't get too many in this little rural town, think I had a whopping 6 or 8 last year. Love to see all the costumes so cute. I wouldn't want to come to your door maryt, those spiders would be the death of me. Spiders and snakes, mercy I get the chills just typing their name. Waiting for my name, box is waiting, 1 sitting there for SP and 1 for secret santa, can't wait. Love to fill them and send presents.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
    Me too! This month we're all getting MITTENS!!!

Name:  KissFish.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  37.9 KB
    Ummm, could you skip the mittens for me please? When we first moved down here I'd just stocked up on gloves as I was wont to do in the NE, always losing 'em, leaving 'em, you know the drill....second yard sale we had all 12 pairs of brand new gloves and mittens GONE...gee I miss Filene's Basement

I'm afraid Ray and the moneys would fight, so I guess I better skip them too....

We got NO trick or treaters. I hate it..we used to make up those little treat bags and would give out 70 to 80 every Halloween. In over 20 years we've never had even one. We annually pick out one bag of small bars we both like just in case....shoot when I was a kid, I loved apartment buildings, you could really clean up on candy fast.

Really handsome looking dog Susan, I hope you two get on well. Bet the training is tiring, tho.
    Last edited by greenini; 10-02-2012 at 08:05 AM.

Page 10 of 93 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 60 ... LastLast