Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Received a lovely package from Phyllis's Daughter. it arrived in only 5 days that must be a record. I now have two new quilting mystery books and a pack of decorative pegs. I will really enjoy reading the books and hope the pegs will help keep me organised. Sorry no pics I have given up trying to post them. Thanks very much Kim for my package.

My package is on its way to my SP, she likes my mother's favorite color and lives in a neighboring state.
    Vicki W

Vicki that sounds like it could be me.
    My package went out today and also is a neighboring state so not far to go .
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Quote Originally Posted by verna2197 View Post
    Both of my packages were delivered yesterday to my Sp's this month and so far nothing from them.

Verna2197

I received one of your packages Verna, but wasn't sure of your screen name. there wasn't a note in the package. I pm ed Lori to ask her but she hasn't answered yet. I will post a picture. Thank you for the great swap package.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

I think some people might be scared to open them in case it's really actually the secret santa packages and we're not supposed to open those til December So we're being careful and PMing Lori and harassing her to make sure.
    It isn't homework unless it's due tomorrow.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

This is the goodies that I received from Verna2197. all kinds of nice things, quilt mag, civil war quilt block kit (beautiful fabric in it ),7 pieces of fabric (even some Tenn Volunteers fabric) pk of 4 cloth napkins, cute needle holder, some lace and pk of gold braid, glue stick ,picture frame, pk of hot choc, and a Big pk of M & M choc covered pretzels. Thank you Verna for the very generous package : ) : )
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Wonderful packages ladies! I'm waiting for mine, hopefully soon! I heard from the lqs where I bought my embroidery machine and its on its way from Missouri. Should be there by Friday, I'm so excited AND my ds comes home from Korea this thursday. Haven't seen him in over a year and now he will be stationed stateside

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammyj View Post
    I received one of your packages Verna, but wasn't sure of your screen name. there wasn't a note in the package. I pm ed Lori to ask her but she hasn't answered yet. I will post a picture. Thank you for the great swap package.
    I know I forgot to add a note. I am so sorry. I posted a message earlier hoping my SPs would see it. I am so glad you like everything. I hope I got the candy right. I had 2 sps this month and was packing both of the packages at the same time. LOL!!!
    Purchase Get Well Cards, scribble different signatures, put them around the house so when someone comes over they will not notice the dust, instead they will see the cards!

I had a wonderful package delivered to me today from Grammy J. It contained a pair of appique scissors with custom made fob, a custom made stilletto, a handmade quilt 'pin', various pieces of material, a quilting magazine with applique ideas in it, a gorgeous cross bookmark, and many other little items. I loved it all THANK YOU grammy j for making my day!!!
    LaQuita (aka) - Yai-Yai to the most precious grandbaby around of course I'm partial! LOL

HAPPY QUILTING!
    www.caringbridge.org/visit/shea

Anastasia, Im so glad you got your package, and that you liked everything.I have so much fun with these.
    By the way HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
    PMarch

Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 10 50 59 60 61 70 ... LastLast