Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 62 71 72 73 82 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Thanks ladies for the wellwishes. I started a new med for my RA and they think that is what has caused all of this,so no more med. Thanks for the comments about my grandson he looks just like his Mama at that age all but the green eyes. He is my heart. I do feel better this morning so keeping my fingers crossed that it was just the med.
    I love to collect roosters of any kind. I also love embroidery thread for my machine. My favorite color is purple and i am just a plain old country girl.lol

Good Morning All, Haven'tbeen on latleyI had a migraine that lasted 8 days, yesterday went and got a pain shot in the butt. Ahhhh......... relief, should have done that sooner. All you guys are special, I think this is a cool site to be a part of, I hope to do this next month too. Been off some my meds for my Bi-polar, also got in trouble yesterday from the doctor and DH. The meds make me feel a little blah I hate it. but must go back on them. Well got to go get ready to start the day, MRSAJ11

Blog Entries
    Lots to read today. Unfortunately, old age has made it impossible for me to remember from one post to the next who said what. LOL Seriously, though. To all that are hurting or sick, best wishes for speedy relief. This is the place I come when I need cheered up. Aren't grandkids the best? I have said many times that if I had knows that being a grandma was gonna be this much fun, I'd have done it first. LOL I know, it don't make sense, but that's me. The other day I saw or heard someone say that grandkids are our reward for not kolling our kids. I guess that fits better. The packages this month have been just great. I am "on the bench" enjoying coffee and a cinnamon raisin muffin slathered in real butter. Mmmmmmmmm. Must be lunch time, I'm getting hungry. LOL
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Blog Entries
    Holy Mackerel! Lots of posts to respond to!!! Later. I'm watching Ramit Sethi on Natural Networking at creativelive.com/live
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    I love seeing all the packages. I have seen so many cute things!

Well, it's lonely on the bench. Pass the hot chocolate, please. Mail has run for today and I'm still waiting for one package to arrive. With my broken arm, I can't sew to pass the time, so it seems like waiting forever. Yesterday, I loosened the shoulder bindings so I could use my hand somewhat and did some hand sewing on a quilt binding. I paid the price later in the evening, though. Don't think I'll do that too often. Hope this thing heals quickly.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

SP Packages

Name:  SDC11925.JPG
Views: 287
Size:  1.58 MBthis is the pkg I sent to 'sustirley'. For some reason the SP link will not let me post pic.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

see pic above

Quote Originally Posted by catpawski View Post
    Thank you Nelco.......you sent the best secret pal package.........Love Love Love everything.........

I got some fabric perfect for I spy squares and some batiks

A soothing tea cup....thread....strawberry bag........nail files........pens......a book I haven't read yet............

I also got a homemade needle case and hand towel

So many things.......

My favorite cup of soup...........tea..............clips for binding.........tissues......notepad..........

The list keeps going on........

Again thank you Nelco...............................

I'm sure I've forgotten some items..............
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 10-19-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: merged pic to correct thread
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Sorry but this was sent to catpawski - and from what she wrote she loves it,
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelco View Post
    Name:  SDC11925.JPG
Views: 287
Size:  1.58 MBthis is the pkg I sent to 'sustirley'. For some reason the SP link will not let me post pic.
    Nelda
    Become a Legend
    Be an Organ Doner

Blog Entries
    scoot over on that bench a little Vanogay, brought some mixed nuts to share with everyone, we can chew on those.

Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 22 62 71 72 73 82 ... LastLast