Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST >

October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Old 10-25-2012, 10:27 AM

Just got back from po, still not here. It's a whole 26 deg. here right now and starting to snow. Suppose to thru Saturday. I'm going to go sew something will check in later.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:41 AM

No package for me today, but it's a pretty day to be on the bench.
Old 10-25-2012, 02:44 PM

I'm still on the bench too except for its 80 degrees here! We are starting to get the light bands of rain and wind from Hurricane Sandy but its not a threat to us. Hopefully tomorrow our packages will come in
Old 10-25-2012, 03:22 PM

Here is hoping those of you that are on the bench will get your packages tomorrow or Saturday.
We haven't forgotten about you.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:41 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
I will be posting a picture as soon as I get this camera figured out, but I received my SP package today. (It might have been there for a few days, but I have been out of town). I just love the material. Two nice pieces of purple and lavendar material (my favorite color) and a darling piece of pumpkin fabric, a pair a nice scissors by Simplicity, a Pet Pal package for making bandanas, dog collar cover and some doggy decals (we have rescue dogs), a beautiful purple piece that has embroidered purple flowers on it. I may just frame it instead of using it because it is so pretty. Also included are three sets of scratch pads in 3 different sizes marked today, tomorrow and whenever, and a real nice quilting magazine that I haven't seen yet. Thank you so much to my secret pal, VickiW. I love everything you sent.
This is the picture I said I would post of my secret pal package. Thanks again Vicki

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372419[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails october-secret-pal-2012.jpg  
Old 10-25-2012, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by twinkie View Post
This is the picture I said I would post of my secret pal package. Thanks again Vicki

[ATTACH=CONFIG]372419[/ATTACH]
Beautiful purple square!,
Old 10-25-2012, 03:56 PM

This is off topic;
I am sitting in the hospital with ur daughter again. The Jtube she had placed 3 weeks ago is clogged. We tried all we could at hom, called her PCP and she said to
o take her to the ER. They called ahead and got her right in, that was YESTeRDAY at 11:00AM. They finally decided to admit her yesterday @4 and we got settled in a room @8. They have to change out the tube under radiology flourascope and it was booked all day today. So Lord willing she will get it changed out tomorrow. But I brought applique to work on!
We welcome your prayers. ( I keep her caringbridge page updated)
Thank you all.
Loving all the great package.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:51 PM

I received a wonderful package from catspawski on the 18th and thanked her, but didn't get a picture taken that day and a lot of stuff got in the way of posting here, including a few under the weather days.
Any way the lovely package had a darling angel pin with her sitting on a spool and thimble with a needle, one of the most unusual I have seen, some angel fabric & complimentary fabrics, tubular quilts book, assortment of teas, tissues, a magnet with my fave chocolate chip cookies, binder clips, a silver bird charm pad & posting flags, little magic earaser, book mark and a package of PINK PIG POOP which is a natural leftover from the famous Victorian Peppermint Pig novelty-which is made in her area. It was a wonderful package. my camera batteries were dead so I am trying to post a camera pic. sorry it took me so long to remember to post here. Crossing my fingers..
Attached Thumbnails oct-2012-sp-swap.jpg  
Old 10-25-2012, 05:56 PM

Lori sorry to hear Marty's news, continuing prayers, for her and all the others on here in need of prayer. You too Brenda21 continued prayers for your family's loss.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:01 PM
Power Poster

Laquita so sorry to hear that your daughter is in the hospital, hope all goes well. Prayers.