Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast

Thread: October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brenda21 View Post
    Brenda, so glad you liked everything. This month was a blast. You made everything super easy with your list. I had so much fun getting it all together for you.

Everybody's packages are amazing! I am anxiously waiting to hear that my SP got hers. I am watching every day for the mailman to come. It's like waiting for Christmas

Off Topic: My sweet little doxie, Joey, had to have oral surgery today. He had 8 teeth pulled. It was quite expensive. But, when I arrived to pick him up and settle my bill I was told that someone came in and anonymously paid $100 of it! What a blessing that was for us! I am thanking God for that special angel!!
    Faith is not about everything turning out OK; Faith is about being OK no matter how things turn out.
    Renee

Made a trip to the LQS and as soon as I walked in there was a display right inside the front door with SeamFixers so I just had to get one It's pink of course.
    Brenda

Blog Entries
    Had a wonderful package from Mizkip today. All kinds of cool stuff. Fabric, teas, coffee, buttons, chocolate, and oh, so much more! Will post pictures on Monday. Thank you so much a rgiMargie, I almost forgot the home made peach jam.
    Last edited by buslady; 10-19-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    Onalee Rose
    "There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."

Ok I will join you guys, crisp night how about some Hot Chocolate?

Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    scoot over on that bench a little Vanogay, brought some mixed nuts to share with everyone, we can chew on those.
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    If anyone does the FabShop hop can you help me. I have been looking forever for the bunny at Peggy Annes Quilting & Sewing #54 on the list. All I need is some kind of hint please.

Thanks
    My Gummy Bear Died
    My Unicorn Ran Away
    My Imaginary Friend Got Kidnapped
    The Voices In My Head Won't Talk To Me
    Oh No! I'm Going Sane!

Blog Entries
    I'm on the bench too...leaving tomorrow for retreat for 4 days so if not today will have to wait til next week.... the bench is no place to be today in Michigan, rain and cold...blessings everyone
    Retired and living in NE Michigan

jaba, weren't you on the bench last month too? We need to find you a faster SP next month. Maybe I'll get your name and make sure you receive something early.
    Kathleen

Live today as if it may be your last, for who knows...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gzuslivz View Post
    Off Topic: My sweet little doxie, Joey, had to have oral surgery today. He had 8 teeth pulled. It was quite expensive. But, when I arrived to pick him up and settle my bill I was told that someone came in and anonymously paid $100 of it! What a blessing that was for us! I am thanking God for that special angel!!
    Poor Joey! What a wonderful act of kindness. I'll bet that made your day. I'm keeping an eye on my poor little Daisy. This morning she fell down the stairs! Kind of slid the whole way down step by step until she got to the bottom and then *thump*
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Sorry Twinkie this thankyou is late but I took a horrible fall several days ago complete side from head to toes are in alot of pain. I LOVED EVEYTHing you sent. Pincushion is GREAT. I won't list everything now as hard to type son will post picture for me later. THANKYOU AGAIN!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23 63 72 73 74 83 ... LastLast