Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

Boop56 01-12-2013 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The dog is my forever 'rescue' dog. She is totally by my side and always likes to share her interest in my projects. Oh..What's that Celina? You want to give them a kiss? Okay baby girl. Mommy will let you.

Boop56 01-12-2013 02:06 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My thinking space and my sewing space. This beautiful Florida weather lets me enjoy my work,

Boop56 01-12-2013 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 5781365)
Hello Didi, darlin. Have been digging and pulling and looking and thinking. I think I am on a close track. You tell me what you think. I want to make you proud. Don't get mad if it's not real big. But what I have in mind, it has to stay square. Now if I can only pull it off

The pictures of quilts are from magazines. Just styles that I want to try and I think you would like.

lovngrandma 01-12-2013 04:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
ok, now i am leaving a few blocks a mystery so taht it all will not be revealed and these are only the middle of the blocks, like i guess i shoudl say the center block in the block, does that make sense, lol and i got my Hancocks of Paduck catalouge in today and i could go bezerk and order and put my self in hole double big time, man love those fabrics when i can really see them, nad found my fabric to order for my sue i hope they sell in half yards, as that is all i need, will cehck later,

didi 01-12-2013 04:48 PM

OH, Boop, I want Celina...but tell her I got her wet kiss, so she doesn't have to leave mama..plus Cody might get jealous. Is you porch screened in, where you sew?? Wow, to have all of that light and cool air. O.K. I love the fabric with my pumpkin and the colorful strips. I love squares, like I said I'm a simple girl, nothing fancy about me. I'm trying to sew squares now. Can't quite get them right, oh Harry(seam ripper) and I are really becoming very good friends. LOL.. Only, had a few minutes, Babe needs some attention been Deer Hunting all week. Leaving again in the morning...Bye all

quiltingdragon 01-12-2013 08:08 PM

Sigh... I was really hoping I would get to join, since I had PM'ed Jillaine on the 5th before she said it was cut off as of that point. I am enjoying seeing all of the fabric everyone is picking.

Nexxus831 01-13-2013 01:37 AM

4 Attachment(s)
These are the fabrics I have picked so far for Nclauri. I just need to now pick a solid background color. Any suggestions

jillaine 01-13-2013 04:26 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy to learn that oldcatlady loves the shabby chic fabric I have: it's Olivia by Benartex.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]387809[/ATTACH]

KGoodhand 01-13-2013 06:10 AM

Wow!! All these fabrics!!! Everything is loking great so far as to fabric choices! I am doing a scrappy quilt for my partner and I have three bins to dig through!!! I love this part!!!

Boop56 01-13-2013 06:26 AM

Didi, I meant your quilt will be in a square shape when I am done. Silly girl. Not sure which design yet.