Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

Linny 01-31-2013 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by shortmom5 (Post 5828849)
woo hoo, passed my test!! now I can get back to sewing

Good for you......Congratulations!

Yosamitesa 01-31-2013 09:22 PM

Sewed a couple of blocks today!!! Love roses fabrics!!! ;)

mindless 01-31-2013 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by shortmom5 (Post 5828849)
woo hoo, passed my test!! now I can get back to sewing

Good for you!!! Congratulations!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

mindless 01-31-2013 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting (Post 5828846)
I have finally gotten the middle done with the applique, but now for the border, this will take me some time. I will go through all kinds of ideas before settling on one!

Wow...you are moving right along! & it's lookin pretty awesome! Are you knee-hi in snow there in Wyoming?

Vanogay 02-01-2013 04:46 AM

Congratulations ShortMom. Knowing that is a big load off your mind. Now you can get cracking with something that is special - your quilt.

shortmom5 02-01-2013 05:49 AM

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. I am so glad I can start sewing again. It's one thing to take a break because I want to, but it's different when you have to.

Thanks again everyone and have a Great Weekend! Can't wait to see more peeks.

I am awed by how talented and creative everyone here is, I am so inspired.

Elisabrat 02-01-2013 06:00 AM

Congratulations! yipppeee! yahooo! That has to be a terrific relief.

I finished a third block will finish row one this week! four rows so its slow but steady maybe even i will win the race! trudging along .. its fun seeing it emerge. the pattern is simple but its perfect for these fabrics I think. Wish i could show you you a sneak peak.. but not going to. oh darn. maybe I will bind it in easter fabric. probably not but maybe.

QuilterMomma 02-01-2013 01:01 PM

There is not much snow at moment. It is in Reardon. Near me!

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5823992)
I am so excited for you Libby, having a new grand son to play with and spoil. I am going on a trip myself, leaving Thursday for Washington. I get to play with my 3 year old granddaughter! I am so excited! But what ever sewing I don't get done between now and Feb ... middle of Month I am guessing... will just have to wait, sew sew sew... here I go. Linda/brat. I am working on finishing the lap top cover for your little Princess, It should be in the mail by tomorrow... Well that is my goal, I might have to mail it from Washington So where is the Town that the Buggy Barn is in? I might see if my daughter will take me there, or at the very least let me borrow her car, that is unless it is in the snow country!

QuilterMomma 02-01-2013 01:04 PM

Reporting in, I have done nothing! All week, this is not the norm. Got the flu and hurt my back which both has together has made my life miserable. I at least can look at the pattern. LOL

shortmom5 02-01-2013 03:43 PM

quiltermomma, hope you get to feeling better soon. Just one of those would be bad enough but together, YUCK.