Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   2013 Quilt for Quilters Swap (Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/2013-quilt-quilters-swap-closed-t208927.html)

KGoodhand 02-05-2013 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by nclauri (Post 5840869)
Here is my sneak peek for Nexxus (Melinda)

Beautiful quilt!!! I love all the fabrics!!! Melinda is very lucky!!!

Vanogay 02-05-2013 03:59 PM

Pretty, pretty, nclauri. That is one pretty quilt.

buddy'smom 02-05-2013 04:06 PM

Awesome quilt.

shortmom5 02-05-2013 04:14 PM

Very pretty quilt! love the pattern.

zzmom 02-05-2013 07:59 PM

I love your fabrics and pattern choice. It all worked together really well!

Nexxus831 02-05-2013 10:01 PM

NClauri,
It is sooooooo beautiful and I thank you

Melinda

IrelandDragonQuilting 02-06-2013 08:28 AM

Such absolutely beautiful creations !!

oldcatlady 02-07-2013 07:46 PM

Jillaine, the rest of your fabric came yesterday. It is a focus fabric and since I'm on the right path, I'm going to let it be a surprise :)

Elisabrat 02-08-2013 09:14 AM

oh catlady that is such pretty fabric! it is going to be gorgeous no matter what you do with it you can not go wrong. wow...

Nexxus your getting one pretty colorful quilt and I know how much you enjoy happy colors in your life. You and I are trugging along neck in neck I think. I have four blocks done one row.. three more to go. I wish I was moving faster I just commited myself to so many projects at once. I like things that way one I never get bored and two variety variety.. cant say nothing to do today for darn sure. Twinrivers its coming its coming.. you enjoy looking at mine for a little (long) while longer. sigh. my heart is there my hours not so much. it seems I am back to sleeping three days a week. nap after dialysis yesterday woke up so tired. then took a nap after dinner 3 hours sigh.. not good. get zippo done. thankfully I am left with four days to shop, cook, clean and sew. other than bored stiff. So Jillaine I am getting there and its turning out pretty. the colors are very cool and calming. "FROG POND" is coming along one bit at a time. I will try to come up with something a bit less.. slimmy sounding but it stuck the first time I thought of it.

TwinRiverFarm 02-08-2013 02:20 PM

Linda, please go easy on yourself and take however many naps you want, for how long as you want. How's this for a sneaky idea - Next quilters swap you should combine it with joining a boomerang swap, send out all your fabric and have others make the blocks FOR you! I just thought that up because I am mailing out your boomerang block tomorrow. (Love the little jack-o-lanterns, they now have little cat friends).
DH going in for a heart catherization next tuesday, so I may get behind for a bit, but a whole bunch of blocks being mailed tomorrow, I promise. Maybe he and I can have matching stents and pop the same pills, hah.