Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Another Woman's Treasure Swap v2.0! Sign up through Sept 30th! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/another-womans-treasure-swap-v2-0-sign-up-through-sept-30th-t229211.html)

zozee 10-07-2013 02:15 PM

This looks like more fun than humans should be allowed. I definitely want to join the next swap. Any idea when that might be?

JuanitaBean 10-07-2013 03:41 PM

lilrain sent your box out today. My first time so I hope I did it right. I filled it Full as I could get then stuff some more.

SulaBug 10-07-2013 06:47 PM

Quilterjody...........I received your box today & was totally blown away with everything that you sent to me!! :D I can't express how happy you have made me. This was more fun than Christmas, if I do say. I will post pictures tomorrow. Thank you again partner.
:D :D :D :D

DustysMomma 10-07-2013 07:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my box from Jojo4. Just look at all the pretties!!! I see a lot of good projects ahead! I sent her box out today & since I didn't have any unspoken for brights for her, I included a piece of fabric I brought home from Denmark.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]440220[/ATTACH]

I thought I took a picture of her box on my phone before I sealed it up, but I guess it didn't take. :( I hope she'll post one!

SulaBug 10-08-2013 10:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of all the goodies that I received yesterday from QuilterJody!! :D Sorry the picture is out of focus, but I think you can get the idea of the beautiful array of fabrics & items that she sent to me. I am a Happy Quilter, that's for sure!!
:D :D :D :D

Quercus Rubra 10-08-2013 03:32 PM

Okay I'm so sorry... had puter issues. But I'm currently working on my boxes and sent back a pm to sewnsew. I'm getting excited.... woooo hooo.

Tricia

frenchfryqueen 10-09-2013 10:26 AM

Wow! Everyone is sending out great fabric, and it's hard to believe what we consider "trash"!

DustysMomma 10-09-2013 08:13 PM

I don't consider any of mine "trash". They're all my children!

Jamimclaugh 10-09-2013 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by DustysMomma (Post 6340453)
I don't consider any of mine "trash". They're all my children!

I totally feel you. Each I have some lofty plan for I feel :) I just hope that my partner likes what I packed. I am always so nervous when my packages go out, hoping that my partner will find use and like what I send. :)

TwinRiverFarm 10-10-2013 02:27 AM

Well, I have packed the box and it gets mailed to Sewmany today! We exchanged ideas, and it was a help, since she may have been receiving unwanted homespuns otherwise! As it is, the selection runs the gamut (hmmm... where does that expression come from, I wonder?) from snowmen to orchids. No scraps this time, as I had plenty of yardage to choose from. I may need to sign up for 2 (or 4...) boxes on the next swap, heehee.