Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

jillnjo 09-04-2012 07:34 AM

I really love all birds and yes, chickadees are a favorite! I have my plan all ready to go and aim to start today! There is a cocky little creature in my quilt, too!! :D-I have an idea he might wake you up for coffee every morning!

BuzzinBumble 09-04-2012 07:49 AM

Hmmmmmmm... I am puzzled and intrigued and excited all at the same time! :rolleyes::o:p (Need a better assortment of smilies here) The mysterious clues are fun!

mscupid804 09-04-2012 07:50 AM

QUILTYMOM, just mailed your DQ off today!

rwquilts 09-04-2012 08:04 AM

I'm back from a quick weekend trip to see the grandkids and have pm'd my partner...hope to hear from her soon so I can get started on my DQ...lots of fun things rolling around in my head... Love the fall!! :)

buslady 09-04-2012 10:56 AM

Have been back and forth PMing with my partner for this month. Gonna be a good one!! Can't even think about mine for a day or 4. Finished the "move out" on Sunday, took Monday as a day of rest. Back to the grind today. Busy busy busy today and tomorrow cause out of town I go on Thursday (working) and won't be back til Sunday. My DH might be right, "what are you thinkin? just WHEN are you gonna do that?" He has no idea. This is what keeps me sane during the insanity. Lovin all the hints and stuff. Soon as I know what I am doing I'll send off some hints. To those of you finished already. :p There is a raspberry on the end of that tongue. LOL

Krystyna 09-04-2012 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5491063)
To those of you finished already. :p There is a raspberry on the end of that tongue. LOL

I always wondered how you would spell that ... BLRRRPPPT?

Dragonfly Nana 09-04-2012 06:17 PM

My teenage niece does ppfffftt for raspberries but I like Krystyna's better. :p

marytoddliz 09-04-2012 07:31 PM

LOL, both are good! I am ahead only because I was in a crazy hurry to make it when I heard the theme, and I love fall, my stash can prove it! But when it comes to other things in my life that I really should be doing, well they are not as fun and I am bad, I did fun first~ I know I will pay, but isn't doing something you love to do so much nicer than doing what you don't like??? hehe Now that I have you all bought into my insanity, I can get back to another fun project! (Till hubby asks where I am at on his project!

Back to sewing, and catching up on the mundane!

Lynnie25 09-05-2012 12:26 AM

My partner this month is Brandy and we have PMed each other. I have my DQ pieced, just needs quilting.

jillnjo 09-05-2012 06:03 AM

OK, gals-today I am off to work on my Sept. quilt for BuzzinBumble! I am designing it myself and each row comes with a prayer that it will fit. I have had row quilts and medallion quilts on the brain the last few weeks and I'm going to try my hand at a miniature one! :thumbup:-it is a mystery even to me!