Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

moonrise 10-23-2012 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this pretty block from Areinn. Thanks! I love it! :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]371989[/ATTACH]

Nexxus831 10-23-2012 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5607327)
I finished my last block for the swap. Aerinn your block will be in the mail tomorrow! Hope you like it!

Can I send you some of my f8ths ...lol I still have 30 more to go....I went a little over zealous and am exchanging with 52 people. lol I will prevail though

chewboo 10-23-2012 05:39 PM

yosamitesa my grown up block arrived home and I just love it
thank you so much

oldcatlady 10-23-2012 05:44 PM

I received a F8 from areinn today.

joanelizbay 10-23-2012 06:43 PM

Melinda I would never be able to do that many swaps at once! However Im going thru withdrawal now because Im done and I finished all my quilts from past swaps and sent to the quilters. I have my Grateful Dead quilt Im working on and a couple of baby quilts for my 7th grandkid. Im ready for the next swap! LOL Moonrise thats a VERY pretty block from areinn!! Wow.....Cant wait to see everyones finished quilts when the swap is over!

jaba 10-23-2012 07:04 PM

Very nice blocks everyone, nothing to report yet just checking on what everyone is getting. Haven't got areinn fabric yet, maybe it will be here tomorrow then I can get it back to her. Nexxus, you'll get them done. Lots of us do 2 and extra's, I had 57 blocks to make. But....I don't have kids still at home either like you do. That does make a tad of difference.:)

SheriR 10-23-2012 07:11 PM

I also received the f8 from areinn. YIPEE!!!

I am only Missing Lv2sew2011.

Just returned from watching princess golf in the last collegiate tourney of the season. She took 5th!!! We're so proud. Of course, true golfer she is, she thinks she should have done better. :D

Lv2sew2011 10-23-2012 07:31 PM

Hi Quilter Momma, I was almost finish with it took it and layed it on the bed to see how pretty it was turned it over to see the other side and it was twisted, still removing thread...LOL
But I'm feeling better, hope when this Cold front moves in on Friday that it don't make me hurt to much. I have appointment to see Rheumatoid Arthritis Doctor Dec. 20th Red Tape! grrrr to see if I have it. Then next they are going to send me to another Doctor to see if I have Fibromyalgia. But other than that I'm ok...LOL
Donna

Yosamitesa 10-23-2012 07:41 PM

chewboo I am so glad you like it. When I got your fabric, I KNEW the pattern. I have blocks ready for 1000 projects, Abby's Mom, Nexxus, oldcatlady and nancia. Will post pics tomorrow and will mail out either tomorrow or Thursday. Will let y'all know when it is out.

marytoddliz 10-23-2012 08:10 PM

Are you talking about the one on the Quilters Cache? I like theirs but the one I saw that I really liked is a little different.
there are 4 fabrics on the one in the QC but the one I have done in the past there are only 3 fabrics. Funny thing I noticed about the one on QC there is no instructions just a template for paper piecing. The one I did was not paper pieced. If you want I can see if I can find it in my files?

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5607287)
Has anyone made thge block Beacon Lights? it looks cool and it is an October 28 block day.