Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

oldcatlady 11-15-2012 06:19 PM

I had an envelope in my mailbox w/ $1.10 postage due stamped on it. Since it was delivered, I ignored it. I was waiting for them to say something and I was planning on giving them the envelope back with a note written on it that it was 'metered' at a USPO and if they did not agree with the fee they would need to take that up w/ their fellow PO! I would understand if it was just stamped and dropped in a mailbox but this was metered! I think it is rediculous.

moonrise 11-15-2012 07:06 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Getting caught up ...

I've received blocks from OldCatLady (x2) and Lv2sew2011. Thanks so much! They are all gorgeous! :thumbup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]376811[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]376812[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]376813[/ATTACH]

And here's what my spreadsheet shows.

All F8's have been received and all grown-up blocks have been mailed back.

Awaiting grown-up blocks from:
1000projects
daisey
marcialee
missgigglewings
Mosher92
Nancia
OKDarla
savannahrandons
LovingIsabella - Speaking of ... has anyone heard from our Hostest-With-The-Mostest lately?

TheMamaHauser 11-15-2012 07:31 PM

I have grown up blocks bagged, sealed & stamped for:

Mosher 92
OldCatLady
Sustraley
Scrapper

They will go out tomorrow!

jaba 11-15-2012 07:58 PM

LovingIsabella - Speaking of ... has anyone heard from our Hostest-With-The-Mostest lately?
Not in a very long time. Someone said she was busy with a new job, but that's even been a while ago. Seems like she would check in every now and then....

goldendog55 11-15-2012 08:09 PM

You can order all of the 100 blocks editions at Quilter's Village online. My usual place didn't have it tonight, so I'll check on it at Joann's tomorrow.

I know LovingIzabella doesn't have a new job, but she's had problems at work in NY after Sandy. They'd been running on generators for a long time. I'll let her know you are wondering about her.

nancia 11-15-2012 08:15 PM

give her our love, and tell her we miss her! hope everything is ok!

Yosamitesa 11-15-2012 08:15 PM

Got 7 blocks cut tonight. 5 left to cut then sew, press, sew, press and sew!!! :)

jaba 11-15-2012 08:20 PM

goldendogs I didn't even think about the flood or Sandy problem, sorry, It was posted on the rubies group that she had a new job. I didn't know she worked in NY. Certainly hope she and her family faired okay , please let her know we are thinking of her and if there is anything we might be able to do, please let us know. Thank you for letting us know.
On another note, I found the magazine in the grocery store for the current release.

marytoddliz 11-15-2012 09:25 PM

I received a block in the mail today from goldnedog55, thanks Judy I love the block, will post a picture tomorrow in my album. We just got home tonight and will unload the truck tomorrow.

Pretty blocks all of them! I still have to make two more blocks, but will get on them in a few days when I have time to take a breath!

It has sure been a busy fall for me! We have about 3 days left on the job in OC, and I know he keeps telling me that, but the owner loves his work and keeps asking for more! We repaired cracks in the swimming pool deck and now we are going to paint it! So Monday we head back down to finish the job and hopefully get to be home for Thanksgiving, else we will eat dinner at a restaurant and be thankful for the work!

sustraley 11-16-2012 04:02 AM

OOps I goofed. Block is from 1000 projects. Thanks. I hope I finally have this right. The magazine is available where magazines are sold.