Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 1.0(Sign-Ups Closed)-Need Help Identifying Two Fabrics :-) 09/27/10 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-1-0-sign-ups-closed-need-help-identifying-two-fabrics-09-27-10-a-t32780.html)

LovingIzabella 01-14-2010 04:44 AM

whoops posted twice sorry :-(
Hugs
April

buddy'smom 01-14-2010 05:42 AM

Just so I get a head start, if there's another round count me in for sure.

granny216 01-14-2010 06:01 AM

DH still asleep so stealing a few minutes before I get him up. Received fabric from: anitariddle, BarbS, Barbsbus, buddy's mom,ckcowl, colletakay, daylilly4u, gigix12, kysmommy2, lovingIzabella, mgrhs, Norbanaquilts, oatw13, OdessaQuilts, purplemem, SaraSewing,and Wine Woman. That makes 17. Haven't received anything in the past couple of days but that too will happen. Everyone should be receiving mine in a few days as they went out Tuesday. Several blocks cut out and will start sewing them next week..Love this swap and hope to do again.

LovingIzabella 01-14-2010 06:22 AM

I'm so excited-we have not yet completed this one and it already looks like a lot of you ladies want to do it again! Woohoo
Hugs
April

collettakay 01-14-2010 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I'm so excited-we have not yet completed this one and it already looks like a lot of you ladies want to do it again! Woohoo
Hugs
April

Me, me, me!!!

blueribbontoes 01-14-2010 06:43 AM

Me, too!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 01-14-2010 06:46 AM

Just barely one-third of the way through, and already we're clamoring for more. Yeah, April, this is a GREAT swap. We're able to try blocks and techniques without committing to a whole quilt project, and we have an opportunity to reaquaint ourselves with our stash. It's like a trip down memory lane -- I'm finding things I totally forgot I had. And I'm having a great time remembering all the babies and kids and graduations and weddings and etc. that all the scraps belong to. Thanx again.

buddy'smom 01-14-2010 06:57 AM

Finnished blocks heading home today to following ladies, hope you enjoy them.

Cindy H.
Colletta
Colleen F.
Mary C.

SaraSewing 01-14-2010 07:32 AM

As we pick up the mail my husband is in awe of all the puffy envelopes. "What are you doing? Having a quilt festival with your quilting buddies?" I've received over half. But with all else that's on my plate right now, you'll have to be patient; wait for a weekend.

KBunn 01-14-2010 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by SaraSewing
As we pick up the mail my husband is in awe of all the puffy envelopes. "What are you doing? Having a quilt festival with your quilting buddies?" I've received over half. But with all else that's on my plate right now, you'll have to be patient; wait for a weekend.

Don't worry ....I am the same way....I see all these blocks going home and stressing because other then picking out fabric to go with a few I have not had time to do anything. Weekends are my sewing time so everyone will have to be patient with me too.