Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang Friendship Swap 10.0-MAIA Group (Fast) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-friendship-swap-10-0-maia-group-fast-t225484.html)

Libster 07-13-2013 05:30 PM

Janice McC- your block is completed and will be on its way to you Monday morning. It looks pretty darn good even if I did make it! You asked for bright and you sure are getting it! Now, I need to figure out how to set up an album for the pics I'm taking as I finish each one.

mollymunchkin 07-13-2013 05:53 PM

Catgirl807's block is in my album if you'd like to look.

Libster 07-13-2013 06:01 PM

I've got my album set up for sent blocks. Janice McC- yours is the first to go into it.

tubsfam 07-13-2013 06:35 PM

Ladies this is my first time. How do I make an album and how do I look at someones?

Libster 07-13-2013 06:47 PM

Originally Posted by tubsfam (Post 6176040)
Ladies this is my first time. How do I make an album and how do I look at someones?

I went up to the toolbar and clicked on Community. Click Albums on the drop down list. It's pretty self explanatory from there. Create your album, name it and save it. I first crop my pictures and then send them to my Paint program and resize them to 20%, rename them and save them. Then go back and download your pictures and save that in your album.
Someone more experienced than I am can probably explain it much simpler for you. Hope this helps.

To look at the Albums, just go to Community, click, go to Albums, click and there you are.

joanelizbay 07-13-2013 06:48 PM

I didn't see any pictures in your album molly?

ljdugas31 07-13-2013 07:03 PM

I received f8s from
awilson
Janice McC
Marytoddliz

joanelizbay 07-13-2013 07:11 PM

Tubsfarm. Libster did a good job of explaining how to make an Album. If you want people to be able to see the link to your albums in each message Ill try to explain how to do it. Go to your profile. Under "albums" I have more than one album so the word "more" is in blue. When I click on that it takes me to all my albums. If you go to the very top of Internet Explorer in the address bar and right click on it, copy the link, go to "settings" , down to Edit signature and it will open a window for you to type in a message or in this case "Paste" the address link to your signature. Then members can just click on the link in your messages and it will take them to your album page. Hope this isn't too confusing!!

createfourpaws 07-13-2013 07:52 PM

Received squishy today from:

Annaquilts
Libster
ljdugas
QuilterMomma

jaba 07-13-2013 07:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received F8's today from marytoddliz, libster, annaquilts. Will mail on Monday finished blocks to marytoddliz, libster, and annaquilts yours is cut out ( good thing I thought it was for a boy) and I will sew tomorrow and send also. Pics in album if you want to peek. Got my 1st one back today from elisabrat, I love it, just perfect Brat thank you!![ATTACH=CONFIG]423799[/ATTACH]