Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   International Round Robin, Round 6 Discussion and pics (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/international-round-robin-round-6-discussion-pics-t21921.html)

Butterflyspain 08-19-2009 05:24 AM

If I am I am going to make the World Headlines in every Newspaper. ROTFL

Elle

tlrnhi 08-19-2009 05:26 AM

hehehehehe
I bet Colin would be shocked too! lol

When I went to get x-rays done, the guy asked me if I was pregnant. Told him no. He says....are you sure? I told him if I was, it was his! lmao

Butterflyspain 08-19-2009 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
hehehehehe
I bet Colin would be shocked too! lol

When I went to get x-rays done, the guy asked me if I was pregnant. Told him no. He says....are you sure? I told him if I was, it was his! lmao

OMG I would have loved to have seen his face Terri

sandpat 08-19-2009 05:08 PM

Terri...if he had asked me twice...I would have knocked him down!! :shock:

tlrnhi 08-26-2009 03:27 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Patti's is D O N E ! !!

Hope you like it Patti!!!

close up of border fabric. It's actually a little darker for the grapes
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46117[/ATTACH]

Yes, naughty girl had to help. She was trying to "pick" the flowers.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]46118[/ATTACH]

sandpat 08-26-2009 05:02 AM

Oh Terri!!!! :D How did you ever come up with the most perfect fabric for that border! It looks fabulous and I don't care at all that you had help on it....my cats will love getting it home to smell everyone else that helped with it :wink:

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!! Thanks to everyone who worked on it!!! Now just send that baby home!!!

tlrnhi 08-26-2009 05:15 AM

I told you I had found the PERFECT fabric! Just wish they had more. I bought all they had, which was about 2 1/2 yards. There was an "oops" in the middle of it where some of the grapes were faded, so I had to cut around it, hence the reason why I couldn't make it a "non seam" border.
I'll send you some when or IF I mail it out. :)

I'm glad you like it. It is really beautiful!
Hubby says I should try to keep it. lol
He knows me too well. I told him you'd hunt me down if I did lmao

Butterflyspain 08-26-2009 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by mary quite contrary
I know!!! What was my daughter thinking getting pregnant right when I have quilts to work on.

Nevr mind that you have another quilt to plan, there is always a good side and a wonderful grandchild. Congrats

Elle

Butterflyspain 08-26-2009 05:31 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I told you I had found the PERFECT fabric! Just wish they had more. I bought all they had, which was about 2 1/2 yards. There was an "oops" in the middle of it where some of the grapes were faded, so I had to cut around it, hence the reason why I couldn't make it a "non seam" border.
I'll send you some when or IF I mail it out. :)

I'm glad you like it. It is really beautiful!
Hubby says I should try to keep it. lol
He knows me too well. I told him you'd hunt me down if I did lmao

Gorgeous fabric Terri, just the right one for that lovely quilt. You have a beauty there girl-

Elle

tlrnhi 08-26-2009 05:49 AM

Thanks Elle!
It sure is beautiful and HUGE!!!