Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5266963)
OMG Jean! I just did find your chicken fabric today and haven't even started yours! Thanks for letting me know, I will let you know when it arrives!

No rush. I think you'll like it.:)

mscupid804 06-05-2012 09:21 AM

MS Grace, this post is a little later than my last one above, but wanted to let you know that I just finished your block as well and it will be in tomorrow's mail. It's simple but I think you'll like yours as well. Thanks for swapping w/me!

Ms Grace 06-05-2012 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 (Post 5267169)
MS Grace, this post is a little later than my last one above, but wanted to let you know that I just finished your block as well and it will be in tomorrow's mail. It's simple but I think you'll like yours as well. Thanks for swapping w/me!

Great, I can't wait to see it.

Bluelady 06-05-2012 04:13 PM

Sadly, I got my May block envelope in the mail from my May partner. The envelope was torn, taped back together and no block inside. :(

rfbrazell 06-05-2012 04:46 PM

It is so good to hear from you.
It's raining again here but we get sunbrakes once in a while. I started on a new quilt called Tuscany Vineyard....So far it doesn't seen to difficult, but its on point, might will send out a call to barder for puting the quilt together for embroidery blocks, binding by hand, or ? I'll see how it goes. Give it a try.
The Pink Poodle quilt got homje form Beth how longarmed it and it turned out so grand. Wait till you see the pictures.
Love you,
More to come
Roberto

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5262352)
Good Morning to you my friend.. Oh yes, we do have the heat already. I'll be glad to send it to you..lol We've had a couple nice cool days, only in 60's, but warmed up again yesterday, 91 today! Had some nice rain lately too.. The hail Tues. nite was bad, but thank goodness, we didn't get the brunt of it. No power for 2 hrs tho. Nice to have a Kindle & IPad...hahaha

Take it easy and get better. Don't push yourself so hard.

Hugs
Jean

cjr 06-05-2012 08:17 PM

Sending pm to Robert

ljdugas31 06-06-2012 09:12 AM

Kathy Phillips sending out your june block,hope you like it!!!

cjr 06-06-2012 01:09 PM

Lots of Squishies mailed out this morning.

To wannbquilter, for exrra April swap

To KKg916 for April swap

To Lv2sew2011 for extra April swap

To Anniesbest for May Swap

To Robert a little squishy.

Do I owe any one else a block, besides june swap partner?????

QuilterMomma 06-07-2012 07:34 AM

Wow CJR, you are on a roll to catch up. Fantastic for you.

emc1118 06-07-2012 04:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]340481[/ATTACH]
Received this little beauty from winter012 for May. It is so cute and colorful. It will fit so nicely with the other blocks for charity quilts this year. Thanks again for swapping.