Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

atpegsquiltstudio 03-22-2013 09:39 AM

I have gotten a little creative this month. Hope my partner likes what I tried to do. I put a little northeastern PA. Local USA. As per her request. Actually it was my daughters idea.
Love to get the mail with my surprise block each month. So glad I joined this one.
MARGARET

rfbrazell 03-22-2013 03:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey My Friends,

I have had a bumpy road with "Dolly" my embroidery machine. It's been in the shop 3 times this month. So they asked me to send it with the embroidery arm. I got it back Wed late afternoon and we had our small group from Church and when we got home that evening I opened and guess what.......The pictures will explain. The cross bar on the embroidery arm when the metal flange holds the cross bar on the top of the embroidery arm was broken in half so I am sending it back again. YIKES. He said if they can't get the part quickly they will replace the embroidery arm. So to those of you who are waiting blocks from me they will be coming. Sorry.
R

terriamn 03-22-2013 06:03 PM

Oh, I'm so sorry Robert :(

Terriamn

bibliostone 03-22-2013 07:13 PM

Sauki1, I mailed your blocks today. The post office has been giving me fits the past few months so please let me know when they arrive. I'm thinking positive! They will arrive!

Annaquilts 03-22-2013 11:17 PM

Oh no Roberto. Enough is enough. Don't worry about the blocks to me. I am so sorry for you that things are still not in order.

Sauki1 03-23-2013 03:50 AM

Will do... I'm working on yours tomorrow so I can hopefully send them out Wed or Thursday of next week. Been a busy week for me at work.

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5947225)
Sauki1, I mailed your blocks today. The post office has been giving me fits the past few months so please let me know when they arrive. I'm thinking positive! They will arrive!

oldcatlady 03-23-2013 07:16 AM

Hi All,

I always peek in regularly to see all the beautiful blocks :)

I wanted to ask if anyone has heard from or about 'morningcoffeegal'? It's been so long and I keep thinking about her. I think, if I remember correctly, there was some kind of medical crisis and I just wish her well and miss her posting.

Annaquilts 03-23-2013 08:02 AM

Old cat lady she has not been on the board for a long time. Maybe some one has contact with her off the board and can post.

Last Activity: 10-01-2012 09:09 AM from morningcoffegal

Sauki1 03-24-2013 11:02 AM

2 Attachment(s)
My two squares should be going out in tomorrow's mail for Bibliostone...here's a pic. They're a much prettier purple in real life. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]404014[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]404015[/ATTACH]

materialgrl 03-24-2013 12:05 PM

If any one has not heard from their swap partner. I would be willing to swap. I have all of mine caught up.