Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

rfbrazell 04-05-2013 12:28 PM

Wow, If Jean makes you a block, guarenteed it will be a AWESOME block.
Roberto

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 5979819)
Hi Pbadder, yes I've had Natasha several times, she does great work, and unless she's changed her theme, she's doing Christmas. Sometimes it just takes her a while to ans.. If she doesn't get to you, let me know, I'll do a swap with you, I'm easy, no theme, just a pretty block.. ;o)

Jean

coconuts 04-05-2013 02:34 PM

lovngrandma....I have received a pm from you informing me of your colors, block etc. It is in the mail and should be arriving now. You also have my information. Any questions please pm me. Coconuts

sustraley 04-05-2013 02:40 PM

pbadder-your post sounds just like mine. I have been paired with Melrose and have not heard from her. She hasn't posted anything since Feb. If you want to swap, let me know.

Thanks

Oksewnsew 04-05-2013 06:51 PM

Hey fellow Illinosian (is that a correct word-haha) I know we were just partners, BUT if you don't hear from Melrose, let me know, I'd be glad to swap again...

Oh Robert, you flatter me so..thanks... ;o)

Jean

coconuts 04-06-2013 04:55 AM

Originally Posted by lovngrandma (Post 5979536)
hi all, went looking for the partner list on groups page , guess im blind, can anyone let me know they are my partner are tell me who my parnter is, im looking, but coudl nto find, anyone can answer , im not picky, lol, so i can check them out nad sww waht they like,

We have exchanged information by PM on April 2 and your block is on the way. You should have received it by now. Hope all is fine and have a good day. coconuts

sustraley 04-06-2013 05:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received this great block from our wonderful hostess Madeinmaine. I love it and it will look great in my quilt. Thank you!!!

sustraley 04-06-2013 02:37 PM

Just heard from Melrose. So happy. Now I can find a block to make for her.

bibliostone 04-06-2013 04:58 PM

JoyceR, my wonderful block arrived today. What beautiful irises! Are they painted? I'll post a picture later, but I wanted you to know that they arrived. Thank you!

pbadder 04-06-2013 08:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by pbadder (Post 5979770)
I am paired up with nattoddboyd I pm'd her and have not got a response from her. I have not seen any posts from her on the site. Has anyone had her before and exchanged blocks, or is she not active anymore? She is listed in the members themes, I am going to try again to pm her, in the meantime can anyone let me know if they have had her for a partner and has exchanged blocks with her. Thanks

My partner Natasha has gotten ahold of me and we are good to go. Here is a picture of the block I did for her and will sending it out this coming week. I hope she likes it.[ATTACH=CONFIG]406533[/ATTACH]

lovngrandma 04-06-2013 08:42 PM

hello ladies received a gorgeous block from coconuts today and my favorite bird is a hummingbird and she embroidered one in the middle of block, will post pic later, loading up pics now, and i am still working on yours, not too much longer, just love the block, thank u for swapping, lovngrandma aka Hope