Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

paintmejudy 01-10-2011 06:45 PM

CJR and I did an extra swap in November. Caroline, your beautiful blocks arrived today. Thank you sooooo much. They are truly lovely. Batteries are charging and will post pix tomorrow. Thanks again, Caroline, it was a pleasure to swap with you.

QuiltingHiker 01-10-2011 06:53 PM

Nice!

kwiltkrazy 01-10-2011 08:32 PM

Wow, so many talented people: Purple turtles, Trick or treating cats, And stars that are so beautiful you want one of your own. Great job ladies, I love them.

dannypanny 01-11-2011 03:37 AM

Madeinmaine - I must first of all say that I have enjoyed being part of this swap immensely. I have made so many new friends. This swap has given me so much pleasure.
I have received an awful lot of blocks, fat quarters, cards and patterns even though we only had to swap a block.
I have decided that I would like to drop out of this swap for a while as I want to try and keep in contact with my new found friends on this board/swap. I would also like to finish my UFOs.
I just hope that all my swap partners enjoyed receiving my blocks... I had a great time in thinking out patterns.
I wish you all a great 2011 and may you all finish your UFOs this year :O) Shall miss being part of the swap...
Thank you Shirley for doing such a great job...
ciao ciao

Deecee 01-11-2011 03:41 AM

Hey danny, you can join me and still keep an eye on all the fabulous blocks being posted here even through we aren't current participants.

dannypanny 01-11-2011 04:27 AM

Originally Posted by Deecee
Hey danny, you can join me and still keep an eye on all the fabulous blocks being posted here even through we aren't current participants.

Hi Deecee ~ you're one of the friends I want to keep in touch with.....
Shall be checking in everynow and then and probably drooling and missing the crowd more..,.
ciao ciao

Quilt Mom 01-11-2011 07:13 AM

dannypanny and Deecee, we can all watch... I have been sitting out this one since November, but it is so much fun to see all the blocks being sent. Somehow my other projects don't get finished while I concentrate on swaps! :lol:

toriabelle 01-11-2011 09:09 AM

Got the most beautiful block from Blinky today. Wish I could post pix. Don't have the equip.

abonda 01-11-2011 12:04 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Just received your beautiful blocks Pat. Thanks so much. I love them and they fit in spectacular with all my others. You do beautiful neat work Letsquilt! Pics don't do justice.

lst lovely block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158119[/ATTACH]

2nd one
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158120[/ATTACH]

Blinky 01-11-2011 12:20 PM

I love them too!! :thumbup: