Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

karielt 04-07-2011 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by letsquilt
I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!

This is a Foundation pieced block my friend had a book she gave me. I have been loving learning how to do it. Plan on doing more in the future if people like them.

paintmejudy 04-07-2011 08:01 AM

Love it, Karie! Fabulous center block. Isn't paper piecing the greatest?

Originally Posted by letsquilt
I got a beautiful block today from one of my march xtra swap partners Karielt, it is so pretty I love it so much!! all I can say is WOW!!!! you did a great job on it.What pattern is that? Thank You so much!!!

Lightening57 04-07-2011 09:07 AM

Blocks are all so gorgeous.

paintmejudy 04-07-2011 10:43 AM

1 Attachment(s)
A huge thank you to all of you wonderful quilters who made me these fantastic blocks. A few are ones I couldn't fit in my other batik quilt, and they go wonderfully here. As to the two holes, I have two blocks from extra March swaps on the way, and then I am already to finish it up. Now that I see it all laid out, there are some blocks I want to change positions, but I think this is about it. Again, Many thanks, I couldn't have done this, so quickly, without all my extra and talented swappers. My first block for this quilt arrived in January.

hoffim 04-07-2011 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
A huge thank you to all of you wonderful quilters who made me these fantastic blocks. A few are ones I couldn't fit in my other batik quilt, and they go wonderfully here. As to the two holes, I have two blocks from extra March swaps on the way, and then I am already to finish it up. Now that I see it all laid out, there are some blocks I want to change positions, but I think this is about it. Again, Many thanks, I couldn't have done this, so quickly, without all my extra and talented swappers. My first block for this quilt arrived in January.

I am always amazed at the talent everyone has. Their ability to match colors well and create these awesome pieces of art!! You are one lucky lady Judy!

PokerDiva 04-07-2011 11:09 AM

Judy, that is going to be some quilt.

PokerDiva 04-07-2011 11:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My DH went to get the mail today and I told him not to come back empty handed. He did not disappoint. I got a very pretty block from dotcomdtcm. Thank you Dotty. I love the colors.

paintmejudy 04-07-2011 11:12 AM

Do you see your blocks? Should I tell them how many of yours are in this quilt? Hee hee.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

PokerDiva 04-07-2011 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Do you see your blocks? Should I tell them how many of yours are in this quilt? Hee hee.

Originally Posted by PokerDiva

I saw some of them but I can't believe how many you have from just January. You have been a very busy girl.

hsquiltingmom 04-07-2011 12:12 PM

PaintmeJudy,

I love your quilt. It is absolutely beautiful. I love doing the extra swaps because then we can get our projects done faster.