Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

paintmejudy 08-04-2011 12:00 PM

You're very welcome, Andrea. I think they turn out stunning with the light and dark contrast.

I think I over-taped it because it was a used envelope. Didn't want to take a change on the paper tearing.

Of course I love you! And look forward to being a permanent, see you next month!

Originally Posted by abonda
Well ladies have to say that I just recieved my package(squishy) from Paintmejudy today... The package was so well taped that I thought I was breaking into fort knox!!! Well to my surprise, when I opened it up..... I was breaking into fort knox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a load of these beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first for my new theme.. Judy Judy Judy do you love me? I say YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much I love them. PS Love to be perminant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????? Here they are :)

shnnn 08-04-2011 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
whew! Moving right along... finished a "spring" block for my August partner. Now to clear up all the bits of paper to make room for Bruno and Brigette!

Sewnmom -- what kind of green and purple are you looking for? Brights or more natural?

cowgirlquilter 08-04-2011 01:50 PM

Well ladies have to say that I just recieved my package(squishy) from Paintmejudy today... The package was so well taped that I thought I was breaking into fort knox!!! Well to my surprise, when I opened it up..... I was breaking into fort knox!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a load of these beauties!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first for my new theme.. Judy Judy Judy do you love me? I say YES!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so so much I love them. PS Love to be perminant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?????????? Here they are :)

Oh my gosh....clapping in excitement for you!!!!!

cowgirlquilter 08-04-2011 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Morningcoffeegal

You lucky lucky gal! Those are beautiful blocks Judy your did an awesome job! They really pop love all the colors! I am getting jealous here! Can hardly wait till my first packie arrives! I'll be kissing the mailman! LOL

Okaaaay.......lol!!!!

sewnmom 08-04-2011 02:58 PM

Dotty and Robert, thank you so much for the airplane blocks, they are adorable, all of 'em.. oh how i wish my camera was fixed.maybe next month..again THANKS..... molly

abonda 08-04-2011 03:55 PM

Oh Love the bird houses Shnnn.... nice job

shnnn 08-04-2011 04:07 PM

Thanks Andrea -- I've gotta tell you I am rather impressed by your depression blocks -- I've never been a huge scrappy fan more because I'm lazy than anything else - after making one I don't think I could cut all those pieces of fabric to make a whole quilt -- but I really like them!

ljdugas31 08-04-2011 06:16 PM

Judy got my blocks today and WOW they are beautiful and perfect for my new theme Stars any color. i also have stars in shades of blue,so you nailed it girl. I LOVE them please post :-)

Crafty3790 08-04-2011 06:24 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Abonda I love the blocks there really pretty. Heres my blocks so far for the theme I have and 1 IM not sure if I posted a picture from Last theme

All together
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236685[/ATTACH]

cowgirlquilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236686[/ATTACH]

extra swap for fromzstore
[ATTACH=CONFIG]236687[/ATTACH]

abonda 08-04-2011 06:55 PM

crafty love your quilt. It is going to be beautiful when it's done!!!!! Love the blocks you made too!!!!:)