Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

jigs1354 08-06-2011 03:49 PM

Robert, are you still wanting lanterns??? I got the poodle pattern today and will make Cathy one and you a lantern if you need another one.
Man, you've been like a bug on a hot rock making all those blocks.Do you ever get any sleep?? lol
Your sewing machine probably burns up more belts than the sewing store can keep in stock, huh???
Shirley :lol:

Lightening1957 08-06-2011 04:12 PM

ledraj your block has not been finished, but I plan on finishing it tonight and get it in the mailbox tomorrow or Monday. Sorry I was late.

wytetygeress 08-06-2011 04:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my Block for Shnnn...i didn't want to actually do flames, so i came up with this from EQ5.. i am calling it fire flower

fire flower
[ATTACH=CONFIG]237576[/ATTACH]

Lightening1957 08-06-2011 06:03 PM

Beautiful block wytetygeress.

shnnn 08-06-2011 06:14 PM

wytetygress - that's beautiful! Looking forward to seeing it in person!

Roseysue 08-06-2011 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I sent pansies but I don't remember and your pictures didn't come thru

I know. I'm going to try to get the pics to attach tomorrow

Roseysue 08-06-2011 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
Was there a churn and dash? I did some for someone else at the same time so I'm not sure.

Yes one is a churn Dash. The pansies were in little groups of three. Really nice colors.

Now I can identify the other one, thanks.
Sue

dotcomdtcm 08-06-2011 07:03 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Today's QB news...
Roberto Fabuloso has sent these great lanterns. I wouldnot have had the guts to use the large print... but it is fabuloso!!

And here is the block I am sending to Scotland. PS Look at DD's first quilt in pictures! Dotty

rfbrazell 08-06-2011 08:28 PM

You just make me happy when you write. Hold off on the lanterns, I have enough for my quilt. I am going to write up my new theme tommorrow......
You're the best
R

Originally Posted by jigs1354
Robert, are you still wanting lanterns??? I got the poodle pattern today and will make Cathy one and you a lantern if you need another one.
Man, you've been like a bug on a hot rock making all those blocks.Do you ever get any sleep?? lol
Your sewing machine probably burns up more belts than the sewing store can keep in stock, huh???
Shirley :lol:

rfbrazell 08-06-2011 08:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dotty,
here is your madhatter block for you Alice in Wonderland quilt. I hope you like it. It was made from an original illustration for Alice in Wonderland. I added the crochet dollie on the table, just have to put on the teapot and tea cups and some sweets....
R