Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Corry 10-13-2010 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am sending in a photo of the block I made for Deforsee. It is a friendship block and the colors in the photo are not showing up really good. They make it look kind of washed out. The palm trees are bright green and in this photo they look kind of blah. I thought the block looked much nicer than the photo. Diane emailed me and she recieved it and is pleased so that makes me happy.

paintmejudy 10-13-2010 01:38 PM

You're welcome, C.
Somehow they don't look square in the photos, but I know I measured and double checked before sending them off!

Originally Posted by SulaBug
I received three blocks, in the mail today, from PaintMeJudy & they are gorgeous!! :thumbup: Judy & I decided to do an extra swap, for the month of October. My collection is really growing & I am so excited with each & every block that arrives in the mail. This is still as much fun as when I received the very first blocks!! Thank you Judy, they are awesome!!
:D :D :D

SulaBug 10-13-2010 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
You're welcome, C.
Somehow they don't look square in the photos, but I know I measured and double checked before sending them off!

Originally Posted by SulaBug
I received three blocks, in the mail today, from PaintMeJudy & they are gorgeous!! :thumbup: Judy & I decided to do an extra swap, for the month of October. My collection is really growing & I am so excited with each & every block that arrives in the mail. This is still as much fun as when I received the very first blocks!! Thank you Judy, they are awesome!!
:D :D :D

Judy,
They are definately as square as can be, so don't worry. It could be that the photographer wasn't aiming the camera just the right way!! :D Who knows!! :D
Cheryl

MadeinMaine 10-13-2010 02:25 PM

Dannypanny and Jacquie - Your blocks are wonderful !!

abonda 10-13-2010 03:37 PM

Nice job Judy Love them all!

MadeinMaine 10-13-2010 03:38 PM

We are blessed to have two new participants - please welcome:
burnsk - theme: black and white (print OK), jewel tone accents/any pattern

and

Rusty's Mama - theme: fall colors

WELCOME ABOARD!! :thumbup:

abonda 10-13-2010 03:40 PM

welcome to you both. Join in the craziness It's a fun bunch!!

letsquilt 10-13-2010 04:08 PM

Welcome to both of you.

Katie Ann 10-13-2010 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by barbsbus
I got a block all the way from Scotland and it is a beauty. Thank you Jacquie. It will be a perfect block for my spring quilt.

That is just beautiful! Love it!!!

ljdugas31 10-13-2010 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by abonda

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
you r nuts :D :D :D :D

Thanks 8-) :thumbup:

I thought that would get your attention,just joking :lol: :roll: :thumbup: