Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

ljdugas31 10-23-2010 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Here are the two blocks that I did for Quilting carol. She asked that I post pics.

just beautiful,like always. Great job,love the pattern

ljdugas31 10-23-2010 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by quilter girl
This is the block I made for SuzanneTX - her theme was shades of blue. Mailed her block almost a week and a half ago - haven't heard from her so hope its ok to post a picture.

Great job.love everything about it.

lab fairy 10-23-2010 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Lab Fairy, I finally have your block finished! It is so great to have time to sew again. Probably will get it to the post office on Monday since I have to go out of town again.

Bibliostone, don't worry. I haven't forgotten you. I'm hoping to finish your block by Monday. It got shuffled behind a trip, two classes, my sewing room in shambles due to painting and other things that interfere with MY time. It is coming soon to a mailbox near you.

MadeinMaine 10-23-2010 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by paintmejudy
Thanks so much, Kathy N, for doing an extra swap with me this month.

Aren't they beautiful? I just love them, and the colors are gorgeous. Called 3D Bowtie Block, the square in the middle is loose on the edges. I've never seen this block before and just might have to take the middle apart to see how it was done!.

I love it! Thanks again, Kathy.

Kathy N - those are beautiful! All batiks are great but those are reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly lovely.
:D

MadeinMaine 10-23-2010 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by quilter girl
This is the block I made for SuzanneTX - her theme was shades of blue. Mailed her block almost a week and a half ago - haven't heard from her so hope its ok to post a picture.

Quilter girl - Very pretty block, beautiful blues. Can you share with us how the center is done? Is it a 4 patch with outsides added on top or a 4 patch with the circle added on top?? "Curious minds want to know!" :lol:
Thanks!
shirley

MadeinMaine 10-23-2010 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins
Here are the two blocks that I did for Quilting carol. She asked that I post pics.

Deb, your blocks are amazing. That is a beautiful technique and gorgeous colors. Thanks for posting the pictures.
shirley

wilhelmina 10-23-2010 08:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My October blocks from sew cornie! They are just as perfectly sewn, as they are lovely!!! Thank you, Jen, so very much, they are perfect!

Pretty, pretty, pretty...eye candy...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]108860[/ATTACH]

Deb watkins 10-23-2010 09:35 PM

Wow, they are nice sew cornie!

MadeinMaine 10-24-2010 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by wilhelmina
My October blocks from sew cornie! They are just as perfectly sewn, as they are lovely!!! Thank you, Jen, so very much, they are perfect!

Beautiful blocks!! :thumbup:

quiltingnonie 10-24-2010 05:13 AM

Jen, your work never ceases to amaze me!