Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

wanabquilter 11-28-2011 06:46 AM

LOL well according to the work force I am old, too old! And I have found that I do not do change well. Just saying there might be some like me.

Originally Posted by CajunBear (Post 4719553)
Hey Robert, are there any old people here? I think NOT!lol

Hugs,
Cajun

cowgirlquilter 11-28-2011 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4706191)
Hey Cowgirlquilter......
Here are 3 pics for you. let me know.
R

Happy Monday after Thanksgiving to you! I love all, and would like the top one on a jacket I am ordering. I will ship the jacket to you.....please send me your contact information and it will go out in the next two days. Love ya all and hope your Turkey day was a good one. How is Cathy feeling?

Corry 11-28-2011 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine (Post 4727506)
You are in listed in the Group already - that may be why you can't find your invitation - you have already accepted.
Look in Your Profile and you should see it as a Group you belong to now.
Please let me now if you still have a question/problems.
Thanks.
shirley

Hi Shirley, I tried to join the group for the swap but there is no join button like on the other ones so I thought perhaps I some how was already joined by clicking on that group but my name is not listed and in my profile it has groups i have joined as 0. For some reason there is no join button for me to click on to join this group like on the others. Not sure what to do now. I didn't get an invite to join unless the email telling about all this was the invite. When ya get a chance help me out. Thanks Corry

CajunBear 11-28-2011 03:07 PM

This block is beautiful when you have it! I have it now! Thanks ! I'm gonna dig out the Christmas Blocks and maybe I can have couple of quilts for Christmas!

Hugs
Cajun

rfbrazell 11-28-2011 06:41 PM

LJD's Nov Block

1 Attachment(s)
Hey LJD,
Here is your Nov block. I hope it is the cardinal you like. this was the first time I combined embroider and painting.
Happy November.
Robert

ljdugas31 11-28-2011 07:42 PM

OMG Robert I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!! It is so beautiful you know me so well dear freind!! Well i am working on your lion he is adorable.

mlgrami 11-29-2011 05:44 AM

2 Attachment(s)
hope this works,,, pic for "oldcatlady" and "difergie"the package blk was sent to "oldcatlady" and the "depression blk" was sent to defergie for the nov.blk..yea!!!!! molly

Difergie 11-29-2011 06:04 AM

Thanks!
For posting

fromzstore 11-29-2011 06:24 PM

Robert that block is just beautiful

Short an Sweet 11-29-2011 06:49 PM

Beautiful, isn't fabric painting so fun

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4730983)
Hey LJD,
Here is your Nov block. I hope it is the cardinal you like. this was the first time I combined embroider and painting.
Happy November.
Robert