Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

Short an Sweet 11-29-2011 06:50 PM

Love those package blocks!!

Originally Posted by mlgrami (Post 4731962)
hope this works,,, pic for "oldcatlady" and "difergie"the package blk was sent to "oldcatlady" and the "depression blk" was sent to defergie for the nov.blk..yea!!!!! molly

wanabquilter 11-29-2011 07:24 PM

I love your package blocks! Do youmind sharing where to get the pattern?
Audrey aka:"wanabquilter"

hope this works,,, pic for "oldcatlady" and "difergie"the package blk was sent to "oldcatlady" and the "depression blk" was sent to defergie for the nov.blk..yea!!!!! molly

Lightening1957 11-29-2011 08:10 PM

Love the blocks everyone. you are all doing such pretty blocks. Love Love Love them. I am behind on my November swap but hope to get it made and sent off by next week. Sorry for the delay.

Crafty3790 11-30-2011 07:41 AM

Robert I love the cardinal.

Oksewnsew 11-30-2011 08:23 AM

Oh my Roberto - you are sooooo talented-it's just beyond belief...I am still in awe at all my Santas. Just can't thank you enough (but I'm trying..lol) HUGS to both & Bentley...

Originally Posted by rfbrazell (Post 4730983)
Hey LJD,
Here is your Nov block. I hope it is the cardinal you like. this was the first time I combined embroider and painting.
Happy November.
Robert

Oksewnsew 11-30-2011 08:25 AM

Love the 'package' blocks, very neat..

Annaquilts 11-30-2011 09:05 AM

Gorgeous blocks! I love seeing all the pictures.

shnnn 11-30-2011 09:57 AM

Anna -- I found some very cute geckos hanging out in my mailbox this week.... I'll try and get some pictures. My computer and phone aren't speaking to each other much lately.

rfbrazell 11-30-2011 10:22 AM

That's what friends are for. Are you recovered from the move. Hope you rested up.
Have a new santa in the works........Ho Ho Ho....lol
R

Originally Posted by Oksewnsew (Post 4735816)
Oh my Roberto - you are sooooo talented-it's just beyond belief...I am still in awe at all my Santas. Just can't thank you enough (but I'm trying..lol) HUGS to both & Bentley...

karielt 11-30-2011 12:14 PM

rfbrazell you do wonderful work....

Waiting for my December partner .... jingle bells jingle bells hummmmm..... You better watch out you better not cry..... hummmmm....... Over the river and throught the woods to grandmothers house we go dumdeedumm........ Can't wait :)