Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   MONTHLY QUILTING BEE BLOCK SWAP - Version II (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/monthly-quilting-bee-block-swap-version-ii-t57580.html)

QuilterMomma 12-09-2011 02:52 PM

How cute is that.

Originally Posted by shnnn (Post 4766344)
Anna, your owl is hanging on my wall glaring at me... he's a tough task master!! The turtle (in true turtle fashion) is still slowly making his way to the starting line :D

ljdugas31 12-09-2011 07:53 PM

janice got her block so glad you liked it.

Annaquilts 12-10-2011 12:34 AM

LOL Woohoo! I can't wait to meet them.

Originally Posted by shnnn (Post 4766344)
Anna, your owl is hanging on my wall glaring at me... he's a tough task master!! The turtle (in true turtle fashion) is still slowly making his way to the starting line :D

Annaquilts 12-10-2011 09:10 AM

Is anyone else as undecisive as I am with chosing a block and colors for their swap partner. So I finaly found the block I want to do but now I can't decide on the colors. I pulled out all my FQ and am sitting there looking dumb. I am pretty confident she likes colors and so do I. My partner's block is any favorite block and colors. So why can't I decide? Normally this is the part I like when I do my own blocks. Why then am I incompetent when it comes to others? Am I that insecure?

ljdugas31 12-10-2011 01:09 PM

just go with your first feelings when you put two colors together,if you spend too much time thinking you will go crazy!!! I'm sure she will ove what you pick for her,relax have fun.

Annaquilts 12-10-2011 06:29 PM

Thanks! You are so right. Over thinking is not good. I walked away for the afternoon, came back, grabbed a handful of colors and put a block together. I love how it came out as do my children. It will go out on Monday.

materialgrl 12-10-2011 11:20 PM

I love every one of my blocks I have received, I, like you sometimes over think,ljdugas31 is right,just go with, I think sometimes we are more critical of ourselves than others are, I am sure your swap partner will love what you come up with

sustraley 12-11-2011 07:58 AM

December Monthly Swap

1 Attachment(s)
This is the beautiful block I received from Garnet1265. I absloutely love the colors. It looks so elegant. Thank yo so much Kristin.

Quilting Nonnie 12-11-2011 11:38 AM

5 Attachment(s)
I'm so excited about Nov. and Oct. blocks. I exchanged with Corry and rainydawn. So much fun. Here's the pix of the blocks they sent and the ones I sent.

The first block is one I received from Corry. Isn't it just great?
The second and third blocks are from rainydawn. They are so beautiful.
The forth block is one I sent to rainydawn.
The fifth block is the one I sent to Corry.

Lightening1957 12-11-2011 07:39 PM

Beautiful blocks especially the last one.