Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Sign Up Closes Sept 30th 4pm CDST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-sept-30th-4pm-cdst-t201379.html)

marytoddliz 10-09-2012 01:42 PM

Mine went out. today, and I think the lines are really really long because yesterday was a holiday! there was a guy in line ahead of me sending out about 40 presents for Christmas Already! Wow I still have halloween costumes to make befor I can even think about Christmas!

OK clues to SP we have exchanged before, well one of us did! And me being the brain dead person that I am, never did get to tape the note to the back of your package! So I will be sending it out on Thursday. The PO said you should receive package by Monday the 15th. I have a tracking number but I have to find it first!

We ran errands today, including a trip to the dump! Talk about long lines! The receipt from the PO is somewhere in the piles of stuff that was purchased, hopefully I don't put it away in the freezer again(I found a receipt from PO in freezer before)

I have about 16 more things to get done and get in the mail before I leave on Friday at 4:30AM! My husband does not understand why I leave so early and get home so late, Airline tickets are a lot less if you go real early and get home real late! Plus more time with Granddaughter!

wanda lou 10-09-2012 01:55 PM

still working on my packages, but they will go out on time.

SEGASAL 10-09-2012 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5572851)
I think as I read about your dilemma, a key word popped out. FAMILY gathering. Meadow is part of your family. I say, if one member of your family is not welcome, then none are! Who do they think they are? Just cause they can afford such a fine house does not make them better than you. I am sure Meadow is trained to not chew on the furniture and to go to the bathroom outside. Heck, he's proboly more civilized than some kids I know! LOL Would they tell you not to bring your son? Ok, I'll get off my soapbox now. This seams to really have hit a nerve with me. Sorry if I over did it!

Onalee... you can get on your soap box any time....

quiltnut4ever 10-09-2012 04:10 PM

Vanogay, that's a negative ALL packages are coming to me this time! :D Ok so my sp package went out in the mail today and dopey me left the darn receipt! But it does have confirmation on it so no worries there...I hope :( HOPEFULLY SHE WILL RECEIVE IT BY THURSDAY! Good night!

marytoddliz 10-09-2012 04:55 PM

Well I found the confirmation number, and it was not in the Freezer! But yes I did look, just in case!

It was in my husbands bag of things he bought at the 2nd hand store, I got some really cool quilting hardback books for a quarter! and some fabric for $2.00 that will back a lap quilt I am making for my great nephew.... I am not sure what he bought but he was very secretive about it!

So the confirmation number is 03121430000100072637. it should arrive by Monday, it is going East To a Hot Place, well it is very hot in the summer and that is the only time I have visited that state. Been there 3 times and all 3 times I wished I was someplace cooler! But it is a very Beautiful place. I am not sure how close to your Town I actually was, after all it is a VERY Big State!

mdall 10-09-2012 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by shortmom5 (Post 5572870)
Just taped my SP's box closed and am headed to post office. Last clue....zip code adds up to "18"

Finally, a zipe code total that matches me. Maybe, will just have to wait and see.

mdall 10-09-2012 05:18 PM

Alrighty SP, I just finished two more handmade items for you. I still have at least two more to make. I was planning to make one of the items that you most wanted but not sure if I have the time with all that is going on. Hopefully I will be able to get to it. If not they're are plenty of other things in there that are a perfect match to your list.

Okay time for another clue, SP your state is the home of one of the most well known battles.

Gigi07 10-09-2012 05:33 PM

Ahhh.. this is the only one so far that could be mine....

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5573828)
hmmmm.....well, I haven't posted any hints so I guess that I should....both pals are regulars...one posts quite a bit, the other posts rarely....

luvstoquilt 10-09-2012 05:40 PM

Me too! 60560!!!

luvstoquilt 10-09-2012 05:42 PM

Could that be mine????