Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

lynnie 03-22-2013 01:40 PM

Foxflower, if you cant do beqchy, ill take kitties. I love kitties, did i tell you i have a kitty, zoey.shes the best kitty in the world. She a gery kitty. Did i tell you, i love kitties?????????
just a hint, thats all.
all that kitty stuff is just too cute, im all chokedup here!
I love it.

Foxflower 03-22-2013 08:55 PM

Well Lynnie, as it happens, I have more kitty fabric than beachy fabric and I was just cutting a kitty strip to make 1 or 2 more of those with kitties peeking over. I also just bought a bunch more zippers. So, I could probably be convinced. It's finding the time that is the trouble. I see you saw the tute. I could just send you the fabric piece and you can alter the pattern a smidge to make it work. I'm glad you like it and I'm especially glad Sandy likes it!

Sandy I got your wonderful package too. Thank you! I'm going to email you personally though and I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet.

goldendog55 03-22-2013 10:52 PM

Does everyone know about Bonnie Hunter's scrap quilt books and website: quiltville.com. All she does is scrap quilts and her quilts are very fun! She has also written 3 books that can probably borrowed from your library. Even if you make just one of each of her quilts, you would have enough to make in your lifetime.

Muse&Sew 03-23-2013 06:44 AM

Foxflower, love your kitty purse too! It's adorable. I'll wait in line too with Linnie!

carrot 03-23-2013 07:17 AM

Love the zipper pouch !! And I have been following Bonnie forever !! If you like her on facebook she lets you know when she is doing "quilt cam" and you can sew along with her:thumbup:. fun, fun, fun:D:D:D

carrot 03-23-2013 07:19 AM

ljptexas -- nothing in the mail yet............darn post office !!!!

Foxflower 03-23-2013 07:22 AM

Rhonda, I think we need to do a pouch swap!!!

I've looked at Bonnie Hunter's stuff a lot and was going to do a mystery quilt. She must sew really fast because it had tons of pieces and I didn't have time. Not all of her quilts are like that though. I didn't know about quilt cam. That's cool.

lynnie 03-23-2013 08:52 AM

Apouch or bag swap sounds like fun, alot on the net for that too. Bing humbug bags, thoses are quick and fun too. Fox, you might get me in the next swap, letssee. When is the sign up forthe nxt goodies and gifties swap. I just love them. Gets me looking on the net forgreat new ideas. Have fun everyone, andhave a great saturday weekend,( unless youreforced to watch march madness, then sew).

Muse&Sew 03-23-2013 09:32 AM

I received a fun batik block from abdconsultant! Thanks!

Foxflower 03-23-2013 10:39 AM

Here are all the wonderful things SandyinZ4 sent me. There were so many it's hard to see them in the picture! Thank you Sandy. Oh, and there were 3 more chocolates, but those got eaten in the car after I picked up the package....I even shared with my kids. They thank you too.

for some reason I'm not able post pictures like I usually do. I'll have to try later.