Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Second Wall Hanging Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-second-wall-hanging-swap-t203903.html)

nancia 03-03-2013 06:15 PM

mine will go out tomorrow, too. it has taken much longer to make than i anticipated, and once again, i am not as accurate as i thought. live and learn!

marytoddliz 03-03-2013 08:27 PM

Mine is going out in the morning also. I hate that the PO is closed on
Sat now, that is just so hard getting everything done on Friday!

LoupEsprit 03-03-2013 09:31 PM

Mine goes out tomorrow. Would have had it out tomorrow, but I decided to get extra fancy with my quilting, and it took longer than expected. :o

Quiltaddiction 03-04-2013 01:59 AM

I had a wonderful package arrive today from Skaduzy . A fabulous wall quilt I love it! I will get a photo posted in the next day or two. Thank you Rhonda for a great swap theme it has been fabuolous. Thank you Skaduzy for a beautiful gift.

skaduzy 03-04-2013 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by Quiltaddiction (Post 5902775)
I had a wonderful package arrive today from Skaduzy . A fabulous wall quilt I love it! I will get a photo posted in the next day or two. Thank you Rhonda for a great swap theme it has been fabuolous. Thank you Skaduzy for a beautiful gift.

You are very welcome. I had fun in this swap.

JuneBillie 03-04-2013 09:04 AM

I am working ferociously to get mine finished, and out today before the post office closes. :eek:

marytoddliz 03-04-2013 09:57 AM

I was going to post a peek but darn camera is dead and the charger is in California! GRRRR I am going to go buy a disposible one, I have been having way to many camera issues lately! I found the old camera and it also has a dead battery, but it is a special battery with a special charger, the new one has a special battery that can charge right from the computer but I can't find the cord! I am laughing at myself today, beats crying any time~

lovngrandma 03-04-2013 11:01 AM

hello all , I am working as fast as I can, i am on the outer border now, and I am so sorry, lots of hand work on this and we had some snow issues, like no power, so i should be finished with mine by tonight, and have it in the mail tomorow, it will be going proity mail, and a tracker and i will let miss rhonda know that i am so working hard on this and trying to get all finished up,oh oh i did forget , i iwll show a sneek peak, later on this afternoon,

DebJ 03-04-2013 01:16 PM

My Wall Hanging Came today!

A cute little Spring time wall hanging by hearthush. Love the colors. Won't even try to post a pic as I never seem to have much luck it that area. Thanks too D. hearthush & Rhonda it has been fun. Hope the one I mailed on the 28th will be to the liking of the recipient.

lovngrandma 03-04-2013 01:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hi ladies i had a change of pace and got inpired to do something totally different and i took a pic of the middle a bit ago so here is the middle but now im putting the outer border and hanginers on, so that part will be a pruprise so this is a sneak peak of the middle, hope the reciever likes it