Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Very First Wall Hanging Swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-very-first-wall-hanging-swap-t190538.html)

marytoddliz 10-14-2012 08:26 PM

I also am done with mine, but I am in Washington and my Wall Hanging is in California, I won't be home until the 21st, well really the 22nd, but only for a half a day, I will take it with me though! If you want I can see if my Hubby can post a picture of it for me!

Rhonda 10-14-2012 08:30 PM

I am working on setting up addresses for everyone so I need to make sure I have everyone on my list.

Here is the list I have - if you are in this swap and you don't see your name please let me know.

Stitchengramie
Lv2sew2011
kiffie2413
Everose
nancia
LindaC
QuilterMomma
ssnare
marytoddliz
JuneBillie
ScrapQuilter
Marcialee

Rhonda 10-14-2012 08:34 PM

We would love to see a pic if you want to have your DH post one. As for mailing that's okay. I have several that can mail early so just wait and mail at the end of the month.

JuneBillie 10-15-2012 09:06 PM

I am still working on mine. It has a Christmas theme. I hope that is ok. I am doing some applique, and other little things.
Oh, I agree the tree above is so pretty, but it's not mine. hehe

marytoddliz 10-15-2012 11:17 PM

Well that would be a great idea, having him post a picture, but ..... I asked him if he would do that for me before he leaves for his Job in the Morning (he got a painting job and will be out of town) He said sure but it might be kinda hard since you have the camera!

So sorry! But I did post pictures of my blocks earlier, I have the four seasons sunbonnet Sues.

Rhonda 10-15-2012 11:37 PM

Kinda hard if you have the camera! LOL That's okay. We'll see it when it's new owner gets it! Or you can post it later when you can.

QuilterMomma 10-16-2012 01:54 PM

I am still plugging away at the hand embroidery. Yep, it is going to be special just because of the embroidery. I have some colors of fabric picked out to do the piecing of the top with so once I get them finished they will go together easily. I have been also doing the show presentation so after this weekend, my time will be free again!

kiffie2413 10-16-2012 04:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am working on the quilting now...if I hadn't changed my mind "umpteen" times, I would be finished. I did hand applique on the Sunbonnet Sue and Overall Sam blocks...I didn't really intend for it to be red white and blue themed, but more of a "reproduction" theme...I guess it kind of dictated for itself what it would be as I went along...lol...Here is an in progress pic:
Kif

nancia 10-16-2012 04:29 PM

i'm working on the third cat. any votes for brown? votes for green? it's to go with yellow, and purple. i will post pictures soon.

ssnare 10-16-2012 07:52 PM

kif, beautiful wall hanging. Nancia, I vote green. Can't wait to see the pics.