Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's Very First Wall Hanging Swap!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-very-first-wall-hanging-swap-t190538.html)

Rhonda 10-08-2012 11:05 AM

I will be posting another sign up for the next wall hanging swap. It will be for 4 mos. and it will be an anything goes. I need to wait til towards the end of the month to post tho. Just thought I would let you know I will be continuing this if we get enough players.

I have been so happy to see all the pics and discussion along the way!! This swap has been a very successful one so far with all of your help! Thanks for making this swap a fun place to be.

I'll post a link here when I do post the next swap.

QuilterMomma 10-08-2012 02:35 PM

I am working on those ladies, taking me to much time. Maybe I should just bag them and grab some of my antique blocks that are on the ufo list and put them together somehow. I don't know, will wait a couple more weeks. I am working on them though. they do progress, just not as fast as I would like. The sewing machine is doing embroidery so I am able to work on them while I sit by machine and I do at lunch aslo. Will keep you posted.

Rhonda 10-08-2012 02:39 PM

If you just need another day or two or so beyond the 30th it shouldn't be a problem. As long as it won't be weeks late but just a matter of a few days I am sure whoever you are getting will be okay with it. Just let me know closer to the end of the month. As long as there is communication I am not a stickler about the time.

nancia 10-13-2012 01:26 AM

oh, goody! i just might perfect my applique' skills if i keep doing these. one cat is done, only 3 to go! m-eee-o-w!!

Rhonda 10-14-2012 01:50 PM

I would like to know if anyone is done with their wall hanging or will be done by the end of this week. we have one player leaving on vacation on the 28th so if anyone is done early I can have one sent to her or she is willing to wait til she gets home to get her wall hanging.

Just thought I would ask. Not pressuring you all please don't "freak out" :D and think you have to have it done by next Fri. That would give a week for it to get to her hopefully if anyone will be ready by then

Lv2sew2011 10-14-2012 01:56 PM

I'm done just waiting to see who I get so that I can add the label!

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5585361)
I would like to know if anyone is done with their wall hanging or will be done by the end of this week. we have one player leaving on vacation on the 28th so if anyone is done early I can have one sent to her or she is willing to wait til she gets home to get her wall hanging.

Just thought I would ask. Not pressuring you all please don't "freak out" :D and think you have to have it done by next Fri. That would give a week for it to get to her hopefully if anyone will be ready by then

Lv2sew2011 10-14-2012 01:58 PM

Sounds like fun and ready to do another, since we have 4 months to do one...
Donna

Originally Posted by Rhonda (Post 5571052)
I will be posting another sign up for the next wall hanging swap. It will be for 4 mos. and it will be an anything goes. I need to wait til towards the end of the month to post tho. Just thought I would let you know I will be continuing this if we get enough players.

I have been so happy to see all the pics and discussion along the way!! This swap has been a very successful one so far with all of your help! Thanks for making this swap a fun place to be.

I'll post a link here when I do post the next swap.

Lv2sew2011 10-14-2012 02:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here my finish Wall hanging, and I hope who ever gets it likes it...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369736[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 10-14-2012 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5585386)
Here my finish Wall hanging, and I hope who ever gets it likes it...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]369736[/ATTACH]

Oh your wall hanging is so pretty. Just perfect for this time of year. So many pretty fall colors. Nice creation.

ScrapQuilter 10-14-2012 07:58 PM

JuneBillie - I just love your tree....

I too am done with mine and would be willing to send out early if needed.

I can also send to Ireland.................