Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Row Robin 2012/2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/row-robin-2012-2013-a-t197378.html)

Qbee 09-12-2012 05:32 PM

Melody....just PM me your information. If you don't know how, let me know. THANKS!!

Originally Posted by Melody MO/KS (Post 5510211)
Please add me. I would love to participate. Melody MO/KS

Qbee 09-12-2012 05:53 PM

Got another member!! Here is the list as of today:

QBee
Babeyruth (X2)
wanda lou
TheMamaHauser (X2)
Difergie
SazuBMidlands
girlscouts1
roda
Linda58
Krisb
charlottemarie (X2)
debfaye
Mhobbs
Peggiszo
Sauki1
Buslady
MdmSew’n’Sew
Lv2sew2011
AmyB
MistyMarie
Lisa_wanna_B_Quilter
Moonrise
Whigrose (X2)
Scrapper (X2)
mimim
Quiltermomma
Tam…Moo
ebellot
ssnare
Areinn
MaryLane
MizMelly
CherylW
RainydayQuilter
Cuppy (X2)
Shana
Melody MO/KS

If I am missing anyone, please let me know.
As far as even groups, we still have a couple of days and a couple of us are still willing to do two groups if needed to even out the groups so we will be good

Shana 09-12-2012 06:05 PM

My theme is Blue Roses...I have been collecting blue rose fabric for years and now I have an embroidery machine to play with lol this is going to be FUN :) so many options lol LOVE the bookcase idea!! I'm going to add that to my 'quilting idea" book :)

Melody MO/KS 09-12-2012 06:23 PM

I am soooooo excited. I have done Round Robins and just love the mystery involved! I am fairly new to quilting but am very ready to go. My Theme will be As you Like it. Do your thing. :D

QuilterMomma 09-12-2012 06:47 PM

I have two ideas rolling in my head and both will work great. One is to make for my daughter who is in college and she likes safari colors. I have this huge pile of safari colored fabrics, earth tone browns, blacks, deep reds and such. The other idea is "What I love". Yep, what do you love, like sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, scrapbooking, and the like. Went thru my projects to be done so I can incorporate these ideas into this. I have some blocks that are projects to be done that need a home so will be able to put those in. The safari is a project to do and have all the colors together so can tweek it just a bit to get another one done. So I am ready, either one. Will put a lid on it after I think a bit.

moonrise 09-12-2012 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got the blocks made for the first row of my "Patriotic Civil War" quilt. :) I'd like for them to have sashing with cornerstones, but I'll wait and see how that plays out before sewing anything together.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362426[/ATTACH]

jclinganrey 09-12-2012 07:44 PM

What fun!!! I'm in! Will send my PM now.

Jane

Wonnie 09-12-2012 09:50 PM

Have never done one before but willing to give it a whirl.....always did like a challenge! Will PM you the info requested.
So, sign me up, too.

wanda lou 09-12-2012 10:46 PM

Beautiful moonrise.

wanda lou 09-12-2012 10:48 PM

Very good idea. I think I really need a new machine, I have an older Viking and it has such small fonts.

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5510118)
You could print them on the spines in a pretty handwriting or you could use fonts from the internet to print out the words and trace them on the spine. Also you could hand emboider them.