Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Scrap Swap! Sign-up ends February 7, 2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/scrap-swap-sign-up-ends-february-7-2012-a-t177652.html)

Havplenty 02-04-2012 04:19 PM

hav'ta sit this one out

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter (Post 4941660)
All PM's answered. We're moving right along...13 down and 12 to go! :D

well twisted i checked my scrap bag and i am gonna need to sit this one out. i did a pif recently and mailed two flat rate boxes of extra scraps now i don't have enough to stuff up a flat rate envelope.

oh well, hopefully this will be a well received swap and there will be a repeat one. i am in constant quilt motion so should be able to participate next time around. good luck hosting. and here's to hoping there will be plenty of treasures traded.

mary

Twisted Quilter 02-05-2012 09:16 AM

Havplenty, I'm so sorry you won't be joining us on this adventure. Hopefully you'll have enough stash to participate in the next 1.5" swap! I'm waiting for the current postage stamp swap to end before starting the next. :thumbup:

Havplenty 02-05-2012 09:20 AM

you will be hosting the 1.5" swap again? good deal. i am still thinking about jumping in the current neutral one.

Originally Posted by Twisted Quilter (Post 4944866)
Havplenty, I'm so sorry you won't be joining us on this adventure. Hopefully you'll have enough stash to participate in the next 1.5" swap! I'm waiting for the current postage stamp swap to end before starting the next. :thumbup:

Twisted Quilter 02-05-2012 11:55 AM

Yep, I'll be hosting the next swap. I'm good for at least 6 more! Wish I could do the neutral swap but I don't have near enough to participate.

ntaylor 02-06-2012 09:05 AM

gathered some scraps up and I hope I can cram them all in a flat rate envelope. A lot of mine are fat quarters or a little smaller. I know that I won't get FQ's back, I just wanted to get rid of some of these things and twisted quilter I included a giftie for you too!

Twisted Quilter 02-06-2012 11:52 AM

Ooooh, I love gifts! I'll be waiting at the mailbox. :)

NCquilter 02-06-2012 04:53 PM

I dropped off my squishie at the PO. You should be getting it soon. I included a baggie of 1.5" postage squares, not sure how many there were. They are from the last 1.5" swap a participated in. I am collecting brights. The baggie has mostly neutrals. I hope someone can use them!

nise 02-06-2012 08:27 PM

hope you got my pm, I want in also

Mzjwest 02-06-2012 09:20 PM

So, how many do you have signed up for the scrap swap??

:)

Twisted Quilter 02-07-2012 08:04 AM

We have 15 adventurous participants! Today is the last day to sign-up, but if anyone wants to join after today and can get their package to me by the 14th, send me a PM.

Hey NCQuilter, I'll take the 1.5" squares if that's okay with you.:o

All PM's answered.