Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

sasquilter 10-26-2012 02:26 PM

I got a wonderful package today marked Secret Santa. Wonder what's in itttt? Cant wait until opening day. Thanks Secret Santa whoever you are!!!!!!

mcgeeca 10-26-2012 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5612750)
I'm having to take off working on SS for a couple of days... I'm sice... fever aches... the who shabang

Hope you are feeling better soon!

cuppy 10-26-2012 03:12 PM

Well, I will finish up shopping tomorrow for my secret santa. Will mail out package first of week.

Cuppy

x7lillies 10-26-2012 03:43 PM

Oh dear...everyone else on here is so up on things! I have a project planned and fabric bought for it, for my person, but have yet to cut or sew a stitch! I did manage to buy some nice fat quarters (that I considered keeping...but I'll be good!), but so far no other gifts to speak of! I do plan to get some handmade chocolates from the local chocolatier.

I'm trying to get my inventory done for an upcoming craft show, and haven't quite found the time :( Don't think I'm not thinking about my secret person, though! Guess I just need to get my rear in gear!!!

Judith1005 10-26-2012 03:46 PM

I am almost done shopping for my secret giftee. She has a furr baby or is it furr babies (hmm, which is it?) that I want to tuck in a little something for. But, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. And, I've been busy cutting and cutting and cutting. Did I mention cutting, snip snip snip. Oh yes, my secret pal and I have some very similar interests. Does anyone else like quilting also? lol Interesting huh. Who could it be? I still have one more little goodie to whip up next week and then will be mailing off soon. I think I will delay it just a bit till after the storm passes. My package will be heading east of me. But, is it northeast or southeast or just plain old east. (:wink:)

I am having such a blast putting together my package. It is so much fun to incorporate my partners interests into a gift put together just for her.

To all our quilty friends who live on the east coast, batten down the hatches. And, try to stay safe. (Prayers for safety to you and your family members.)

dreamer2009 10-26-2012 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5614657)
I am almost done shopping for my secret giftee. She has a furr baby or is it furr babies (hmm, which is it?) that I want to tuck in a little something for. But, I haven't found what I'm looking for yet. And, I've been busy cutting and cutting and cutting. Did I mention cutting, snip snip snip. Oh yes, my secret pal and I have some very similar interests. Does anyone else like quilting also? lol Interesting huh. Who could it be? I still have one more little goodie to whip up next week and then will be mailing off soon. I think I will delay it just a bit till after the storm passes. My package will be heading east of me. But, is it northeast or southeast or just plain old east. (:wink:)

I am having such a blast putting together my package. It is so much fun to incorporate my partners interests into a gift put together just for her.

To all our quilty friends who live on the east coast, batten down the hatches. And, try to stay safe. (Prayers for safety to you and your family members.)

Judith
L*O*V*E the new avatar and
C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S...

sorry I have been MIA
got word that a local hospital is in need
of PURPLE newborn knit or crochet baby hats.
they plan on sending all the babies howe in
the purple hats which SIGNIFY...
Shaken Baby Syndrome.
thay are bring awareness to the problem.

Leota 10-26-2012 04:36 PM

dd lives in VA... her weatherperson "renamed" Hurricane Sandy to "Hurricane Frankenstorm" :D
IT's HUGE!!!

Judith1005 10-26-2012 05:12 PM

Thanks Dreamer, He is such a special light in my life.

I think thats awesome dreamer. Do you knit and/or crochet? What a great way to bring visual awareness to everyone!!

Glad to see you back.

Judith1005 10-26-2012 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 5614796)
dd lives in VA... her weatherperson "renamed" Hurricane Sandy to "Hurricane Frankenstorm" :D
IT's HUGE!!!

Well Leota, will add your DD to the prayer list. With the hopes that family and friends will remain safe in the event that the storm does do what predictions say.

dreamer2009 10-26-2012 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 (Post 5614890)
Thanks Dreamer, He is such a special light in my life.

I think thats awesome dreamer. Do you knit and/or crochet? What a great way to bring visual awareness to everyone!!

Glad to see you back.

I am knitting and others are crocheting.
I don't know how to crochet.
wish I did.