Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

grann of 6 09-23-2012 11:19 AM

Yah, I had no clue last year. This year I will box boxes, tape, and barb wire things. :D It is so much fun to have many things to unwrap.

Liz22 09-23-2012 12:02 PM

Hi yeah I guess I feel the same way, don't know what I am getting myself into with this swap
any info or pics from last year?
oopps! Almost typed sinful! Instead of info! Ha, ha--maybe I'm naughty?:D
Liz22

Originally Posted by dluvs2quilt (Post 5533928)
I have been reading and thinking about doing this swap.It looks like a lot of fun.Could someone please post again the info with last years pages with the pics to get some ideas.
Thank-You
dluvs2quilt

wuv2quilt 09-23-2012 12:04 PM

Finally sent my sign-up pm in......darn those school cooties the kids bring home :eek: I've been sick for 4 days now. I had sooooo much fun with last years swap. Hello and welcome to all the swap newbies....You will have a B-L-A-S-T......just watch out for dreamer and her naughty elves :D :D :D

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by wuv2quilt (Post 5535633)
Finally sent my sign-up pm in......darn those school cooties the kids bring home :eek: I've been sick for 4 days now. I had sooooo much fun with last years swap. Hello and welcome to all the swap newbies....You will have a B-L-A-S-T......just watch out for dreamer and her naughty elves :D :D :D

hope you are feeling better and glad you joined in :)

mcgeeca 09-23-2012 12:09 PM

You guys are great! So glad I have joined this swap. Having fun reading the posts already. Can't wait for the full action to begin. The wait will be as much fun as the grand finale. What a great way for a newbie to get their feet wet!

Pat625 09-23-2012 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 5535527)
Yah, I had no clue last year. This year I will box boxes, tape, and barb wire things. :D It is so much fun to have many things to unwrap.

Whoever gets Dreamer should wrap everything completely covering it with Duct Tape!! Bet that will keep her from peeking!!
Barb wire leaves scars..not fun

Melody MO/KS 09-23-2012 12:59 PM

Jingle bells Jingle bells jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy, Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhh, HEY
Jingle bells Jingle bells jingle all the way Oh what fun it is to ride innnnn a oneeeeee horse open sleigggggghhhhhhhhh! HEY

Anastasia 09-23-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo (Post 5534353)
Geez I miss a few days and now I have 21 pages to read! Well I sent in my pm, so now I better start getting caught up on all the posts!

^^^^^ She wants me for her secret santa :P

grann of 6 09-23-2012 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Melody MO/KS (Post 5535751)
Jingle bells Jingle bells jingle all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy, Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleighhhhhhhhhhh, HEY
Jingle bells Jingle bells jingle all the way Oh what fun it is to ride innnnn a oneeeeee horse open sleigggggghhhhhhhhh! HEY

Hey! Which reminds me. Last year someone decided to put bells in their box. So a whole bunch of us put bells in our box. And BTW, towards the end there will be lots of carollling. Bet you can't guess who did that ?!?!?!?!

dreamer2009 09-23-2012 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 5535743)
Whoever gets Dreamer should wrap everything completely covering it with Duct Tape!! Bet that will keep her from peeking!!
Barb wire leaves scars..not fun

to know me is to LOVE me :)