Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

happynana 11-19-2012 07:26 AM

:) if they do give them some more wine and convince them its all in their widdle heads!

Leota 11-19-2012 07:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I thought I'd bring some glasses... I have more but I haven't been able to get to them to unpack ... we can use these. :D

cherrio 11-19-2012 07:53 AM

thanks for all the condolence (es) ladies. Max had gotten to the point of being very pale, skin n bones and not eating. I let that go for 2 days and couldn't bear it any more. So we took him to the vet. Brought him home and buried him under a very pretty Rose o Sharon tree. Done with my online moping. thank you all for your kind words.

No SS pkg here yet but the mail doesn't come until around 2. No biggie. The tree is not up yet. soon. The grandkids live here now and will be so excited when we get it up. yea, me too. I love decorating for the holidays. just saw the front window where they watch the squirrels and such . . . best go get the window cleaner. lol. have a great day everyone.

jaba 11-19-2012 08:02 AM

CHQuilter when you get finished with your dust, would you please come and get mine too?? Leota I like those glasses but we really need you to make them larger!! It's going to take trial and error method for snickerdoodles you know. I bet we can come up with something close, but we might not care by the time we find it :thumbup: My partner hasn't posted that she got hers either, use to really bother me that they didn't acknowledge it, and I really try not to go there anymore, so just figure to each his own. If they don't like it...they can regift and someone else will. Now please pass the Baileys and Kahlua, I think I need both, the BOX is talking to me again.

dreamer2009 11-19-2012 08:03 AM

City sidewalks, busy sidewalks
Dressed in holiday style
In the air there's a feeling
Of Christmas
Children laughing, people passing
Meeting smile after smile
And on every street corner you'll hear

Silver bells
Silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling
Hear them ring
Soon it will be Christmas Day

Strings of streetlights, even stoplights
Blink of bright red and green
As the shoppers rush home with their treasures
Hear the snow crunch
See the kids bunch
This is Santa's big scene
And above all the bustle you'll hear

Silver bells
Silver bells
It's Christmas time in the city
Ring-a-ling, hear them ring

dreamer2009 11-19-2012 08:04 AM

Up on the housetop reindeer pause
Out jumps good old Santa Claus
Down through the chimney with lots of toys
All for the little ones, Christmas joys
Ho, ho ho! Who wouldn't go? Ho, ho ho! Who wouldn't go?

Up on the housetop, click, click, click
Down through the chimney with old Saint Nick

First comes the stocking of little Nell
Oh, dear Santa fill it well
Give her a dolly that laughs and cries
One that will open and shut her eyes
Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go? Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go?

Next comes the stocking of little Will
Oh, just see what a glorious fill
Here is a hammer and lots of tacks
Also a ball and a whip that cracks
Ho, ho ho! Who wouldn't go? Ho, ho, ho! Who wouldn't go?

travelinggramma 11-19-2012 08:52 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5667293)
My partner hasn't posted that she got hers either, use to really bother me that they didn't acknowledge it, and I really try not to go there anymore, so just figure to each his own. If they don't like it...they can regift and someone else will. .

Well this is my first SS and I wanted to hear her say she got it and that it makes noise and its driving her up the wall -but NNNOOOOO - I hear nothing.

And i would love to say - Hey I got mail - but Nnnoooo - I got nothing yet....

So ladies and gents - I will be in the corner liking my wounds - gin and tonic is my fav so pass the limes.

Just saying :)

jaba 11-19-2012 08:57 AM

Got lots of limes and tonic, gin...not so much, but I'll bring my tequilla....You did mean NOW right? It's noon somewhere, see you in a flash.

dreamer2009 11-19-2012 08:58 AM

I hope all of you realize that your SS partners were to notify Terri
of package arrivals...not us individually.
Also I hope you realize that not everyone plays on the SS thread
the way that some of us do...it's not a requirement.
we just like being silly and passing the time each year with
each other.

dreamer2009 11-19-2012 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5667391)
Got lots of limes and tonic, gin...not so much, but I'll bring my tequilla....You did mean NOW right? It's noon somewhere, see you in a flash.

tequilla...finally !!!!!!!!