Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

Cindy60545 12-02-2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 5694012)
Hey there Cindy...........where are our invitation's to meet you two girls on Wednesday for lunch & shopping? :D I have my coupon too you know!! :D LOL Do have a Great Time & be sure to share with us how your day together turned out!!
:D :D :D :D

Sulabug, grab your coupons & SS package, hop a plane & you'll be here in time to join us! You know you're always welcome at my house! Anybody else in the DFW area, we're meeting at 10:30 a.m. at Thomas's Sewing Center in Mesquite. Joann's is just a few doors down. Lots of restaurants for us to choose from for lunch. Just send me a PM to let me know you're joining us, all are welcome! We'd love to meet others from the board.

dreamer2009 12-02-2012 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222 (Post 5694220)
I have been keeping myself super busy trying to stay out of trouble.

Is everyone just Too Too Excited? I sure am! We are so dang close now girls. I can't believe this is going so fast.

My power went out for five hours today because of the high winds and rain.(Well everyone's in my part of the north valley anyway.) It gave me time pick up and fold up fabrics to put away. Now just to find a place to put them. LOL. I will have a straight and clean sewing room for christmas. How fun is that? It usually doesn't happen until well after christmas.

I've been folding and boxing up fabrics also...must be the thing to do...lol

Pat625 12-02-2012 06:57 PM

Finished 9 quilted stockings today for a community service project my daughter is doing. Have 2 table runner/hot pad sets to make for christmas gifts, and a kindle and Ipad covers. Hopefully I can get a top or two done to hand quilt on since I have to pack up all my fabric for a move. Not sure how long after I can get it all set up again, so at least I will have hand quilting to do until my machine is ready to go again!!

Leota 12-02-2012 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom (Post 5694258)
It's OK...I won't get home till 6pm/7eastern...it was all over by the time I got home the last couple years...Tink and I open the package together...she then inspects everything.

If we do it 8pm Eastern, that would still be early enough for the rest of us.

wanda lou 12-02-2012 10:45 PM

I am so jealous too, wish I could join you guys.

nancia 12-02-2012 10:48 PM

Happy tails-- I'm sorry, too! We're having more than enough fun for the three of us. Wish you lived closer,but you would still have to live with snow here! Know you don't like that. But you are always welcome!! Can't remember did you get a box that jingles?

Who has a box that jingles? Has anyone not rec'd a box yet??

nancia 12-02-2012 10:53 PM

Ladies, and gents, we need to have a party! Or a convention!, who's in??

stitchingpost 12-03-2012 04:26 AM

Me,me,me,iam coming

maine ladybug 12-03-2012 06:05 AM

I have no problem with 8PM eastern. Sounds fine to me.

dreamer2009 12-03-2012 06:47 AM

EVERYONE NEEDS TO POST ...the time that would work

best for them to open SS gifts...

ONLY 7~~~ DAYS LEFT !!!

SO people please start posting times :)