Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/secret-santa-2012-sign-ups-closed-help-me-10-27-2012-a-t200887.html)

stitchingpost 10-01-2012 02:49 PM

I would have taking her i got 3 outside and one in,i liveon a farm like i kept some aroun to catch field mice,i love cats,i have horses too and some times the kitten sleep with the horses

Anastasia 10-01-2012 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 5555012)
story of the day...YES YOU WILL LOVE THIS !!!!!

we have named her SABLE.
her coloring is that of a beautiful sable coat.

Awww cute. I am also a rescuer of stray orphan kitties. A couple winters ago there was some little kittens living in my neighbor's hoarded garage. One liked to come play in my yard, mom saw, thought it was so cute and wanted it. So I set about attempting to catch all 4 kitties and the mom. Well I succeeded in catching one ADORABLE boy (whom I still miss) and the black fuzzy one my mom fell in love with. MANNNNN she was NOT happy. She hissed and spat and whirled and luckily I'm smart enough to pull trapped animals out with gloves, cause she bit the glove finger really freaking hard and held on for dear life, then pooped all over.. So I gave her a bath and she looked like a drowned rat. It took her a good 3 weeks to get her to stop attacking and hissing whenever you'd try to get her out of the large kennel I kept her in (didn't want her getting lost in my house, I learned after the first one got himself stuck in my wall!!!) but now she is the super most sweetest kitty ever. So pretty. Likes to come out of nowhere and throw herself into your lap for pettings.

Well sadly I had to give up the other baby cat when I nearly lost my house. I still miss him tremendously. Such a good kitty and so cute. *sniffle* but last 4th of July my brother kidnapped me a siamese mix from a farm.. it was about 4 weeks old.. He's now a 20lb MOOSE. I think he's part puma. And then this june or july, one of his friends found a baby kitten about 3 weeks old under their porch, no mama (later found some dead siblings and one live one), so now I have her here too.

mcdaniel023 10-01-2012 03:55 PM

Awww, Dreamer you are the best. I hope everything works out for Sable. :)

Tink's Mom 10-01-2012 04:08 PM

You did good, Dreamer...but, no kittys here...I'm allergic and Tink is not willing to share me.

maine ladybug 10-01-2012 04:25 PM

Wow Terri! You sure do have a lot of work getting all the names out for us! I thank you for taking this job on. We all get to benefit from the work you do. I think you're getting your wings on this one. LOL

tlrnhi 10-01-2012 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug (Post 5555249)
Wow Terri! You sure do have a lot of work getting all the names out for us! I thank you for taking this job on. We all get to benefit from the work you do. I think you're getting your wings on this one. LOL

I'll either have wings or horns by the time it's over lmao

maine ladybug 10-01-2012 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 5555287)
I'll either have wings or horns by the time it's over lmao

I hear you!!

JuneBillie 10-01-2012 05:28 PM

Sorry Dreamer, I missed something ....I meant that for grann of 6 ....:eek:

mdall 10-01-2012 05:44 PM

Well got my name and ready to start coming up with ideas. This one is going to be harder than I thought since she didnt list a whole lot for me to go by. Oh well I'll manage. Well I guess instead of thinking it may be harder I could just say that it leaves me with plenty of room to be completely inventive with my ideas. Yep, that sounds better.LOl

Leota 10-01-2012 05:56 PM

I went shopping today :D... I had FUN!!!