Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

catpawski 09-04-2012 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by CherylW (Post 5489544)
I am ready to add another hint - She is a long time quilter, like vibrant colors (so do I) and wants a surprise.

I just ordered her something that I think will make her chuckle! Can't wait to get it and send my package off.

I also have a 2nd SP who lives very far away from me over water, likes batiks and bolds. Right up my alley!

Well that is it for the night. Back to work tomorrow after having 5 days off. Sigh!! Have a great day everyone.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.............I wonder if it is me............my zipcode adds up to 14 and I did write surprise me. Vibrant colors rings a bell also.........................

Did I guess right???????????????????????????????

Krystyna 09-04-2012 03:05 AM

I went shopping yesterday for my SP. She likes scissors. She didn't say as much, but I'm thinking she likes to use them to cut fabric.

Vanogay 09-04-2012 04:09 AM

I went shopping yesterday for my SP. She likes scissors. She didn't say as much, but I'm thinking she likes to use them to cut fabric.

Well, well, Ms Krystyna, looks as if you broke down and got a SP - or - you were pulling our collective legs all the time and signed up way early. Either way, glad you're in and even though I didn't say scissors, maybe you could send me a SP package! I'd love to be your SP. :thumbup:
Got the majority of 'stuff' for my two SPs and now I have to personalize them with the candy, collectibles, whatevers. They'll go out early next week though. One of my SPs loves dogs, but doesnt have any and the other has a dog. Sounds like lots of people on this board - except me - I have cats - my animal of preference - I love dogs, just don't have the time they take right now.

quiltnut4ever 09-04-2012 04:15 AM

Good Morning all! My SP loves orange too and does applique. She is N of me and I need to get moving making something special for her. Hope everyone had a great Labor Day! K, the quilt came out very nice! Good job!:thumbup:

brenda21 09-04-2012 05:52 AM

Too Many UFO's~sorry, not this month!

Wanda lou~those clues could be me!

brenda21 09-04-2012 05:55 AM

Another hint-both of my pals like pink and chocolate-the candy, not the color:p

brenda21 09-04-2012 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5489970)

Oh good...glad she's not one those people who likes to rip the fabric....

Krystyna 09-04-2012 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5490409)
Oh good...glad she's not one those people who likes to rip the fabric....

We don't know that for sure.
She may or may not love tiny birds.

grammyj 09-04-2012 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5488817)
Hello grammyj. How many SP's do you have this month? lol. At least 2 that I can tell.

I have 2 this time , it's first time I've took 2.

grammyj 09-04-2012 08:40 AM

One is wayyyyy west of me, and one the other is a little south and a little west.