Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Krystyna 09-04-2012 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 5490794)
I have 2 this time , it's first time I've took 2.

Are they both Buslady? She will be so excited!

Beeboop71 09-04-2012 09:22 AM

Was able to pick up a few goodies for my SP yesterday, boy was that fun!!! She is a much more experienced quilter than I am and from the sounds of what she is working on I can only hope to get to be as good as her one day. I will be leaving on my roadtrip Thursday night and my kids start school tomorrow so no real time to make anything until I return on Wednesday. I will find a way to have my package ready to go by the deadline so my SP doesn't have to wait too long. ;)

TheMamaHauser 09-04-2012 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5489970)
I went shopping yesterday for my SP. She likes scissors. She didn't say as much, but I'm thinking she likes to use them to cut fabric.

I lol'd and then choked on my cookie dough blizzard. :D

grammyj 09-04-2012 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5490852)
Are they both Buslady? She will be so excited!

LOL:D Not saying.

Krystyna 09-04-2012 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by Beeboop71 (Post 5490887)
Was able to pick up a few goodies for my SP yesterday, boy was that fun!!! She is a much more experienced quilter than I am and from the sounds of what she is working on I can only hope to get to be as good as her one day. I will be leaving on my roadtrip Thursday night and my kids start school tomorrow so no real time to make anything until I return on Wednesday. I will find a way to have my package ready to go by the deadline so my SP doesn't have to wait too long. ;)

Buslady is going to be soooo excited! She might throw up. She gets that way, poor thing.

buslady 09-04-2012 11:30 AM

Hey! You pickin on me? I hope so, I love to be included! LOL
I did take 2 this month. If you add their zips together it totals 66,398. I hope that hint doesn't give it away. LOL They both own a sewing machine and they both like to make quilts. Hummmmmm chocolate covered jawbreakers.

reeskylr 09-04-2012 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5489970)
I went shopping yesterday for my SP. She likes scissors. She didn't say as much, but I'm thinking she likes to use them to cut fabric.

:eek:

I use them for cutting dog hair. :D

reeskylr 09-04-2012 11:51 AM

A hint or two for my SP.

She has no pets. I figure she has UFO's that make up for them. ;)

She also likes a certain type of fabric line, which I'll see if I can find at my LQS.

Krystyna 09-04-2012 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5491126)
A hint or two for my SP.

She has no pets. I figure she has UFO's that make up for them. ;)

She also likes a certain type of fabric line, which I'll see if I can find at my LQS.

Oh! It's Buslady!

verna2197 09-04-2012 01:46 PM

I also took 2 SPs this month and hopefully I can get them into the mail tomorrow.
Clues for my SPs. Both of you have dogs and love to read.

SP #1- your zip code adds up to 26, your town has had 3 different names, and there was a major fire in the early 1900s that destroyed almost all of the town. I have seen you post on here alot.

SP #2- your zip code adds up to 22, your town was named after the founders, the mill in your town supplied meal and flour to the Confederate States Army. I don't think I have seen you post on here.