Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

mscupid804 09-12-2012 07:47 AM

WOW, I can't believe I missed all those goodies! And to think I check the thread everyday...

grammyj 09-12-2012 08:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5508862)
grammiej sent me a nice thank you PM saying she got her package. Anastasia I mailed your "cowboys" fabric yesterday so you should have it soon.

And her is a picture of the wonderful package I got from Jan ...jaba 6 pieces of beautiful fabric, hand made pot holders and cloths ,coasters and pin cushion, and thread/scrap holder,2 candy bars,2 magazines,candle,coffee,crystal light,note pads and HOME MADE STRAWBERRY JAM !!!!!
Thank you soooo much Jan for this great swap package !!

Knitette 09-12-2012 08:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is my parcel from Grandma Peg - my SP two months in a row! Great fabric, hankies, thread, dishcloths and a magnetic pin holder. Thank you Peg!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362248[/ATTACH]

Krystyna 09-12-2012 08:46 AM

Ooooo! Potholders, jam, hankies! Neato!

Anastasia 09-12-2012 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5508862)
grammiej sent me a nice thank you PM saying she got her package. Anastasia I mailed your "cowboys" fabric yesterday so you should have it soon.

Thanks! I'll send you something special :)

Anastasia 09-12-2012 08:58 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 5509085)
And her is a picture of the wonderful package I got from Jan ...jaba 6 pieces of beautiful fabric, hand made pot holders and cloths ,coasters and pin cushion, and thread/scrap holder,2 candy bars,2 magazines,candle,coffee,crystal light,note pads and HOME MADE STRAWBERRY JAM !!!!!
Thank you soooo much Jan for this great swap package !!

Lots of wonderful stuff! Hey look over there! *points and steels the candybars*

greenini 09-12-2012 09:35 AM

My sp's package got picked up by the postlady as expected and it's going to **. That's the official PO abreviation now for her state that also borders a great lake.

Nice packages so far.

I've been deserted by DH, he took off this morning for the longest camping trip ever without me, he's going first to N. Ga and then to Vt and probably will visit some family and friends in NE and I don't expect him back before 10/1 or10/2 so y'all will have to keep me company. I feel deserted.....

reeskylr 09-12-2012 09:59 AM

I don't think my SP posts on here, which is so sad :( But I should be getting her package out today. No reason to drop clues.

cannyquilter 09-12-2012 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by SharonAnne (Post 5507916)
No, but I think you can consider it a pond according to the Brits.

LOL very good

marytoddliz 09-12-2012 10:56 AM

She might not post, but I bet she reads, and I like the clues, even if I know they are for someone else... My SP got my package left me a nice note, and then had to leave town, I think on Vacation. I am sure she will post when she gets back. Hey I have an idea, I can keep posting clues, just to confuse everyone...

Originally Posted by reeskylr (Post 5509250)
I don't think my SP posts on here, which is so sad :( But I should be getting her package out today. No reason to drop clues.