Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for April 2013 Doll Quilt Swap Spring Has Sprung Closes March 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-april-2013-doll-quilt-swap-spring-has-sprung-closes-march-31st-noon-est-t216872.html)

urgodschild2 04-26-2013 06:37 AM

Nancy what a beautiful baby. Congrats.

Krystyna.....OMgoodness. What an absolutely gorgeous wedding pictures. Your son is so handsome. You look beautiful in your lovely dress and smile.

I sat out this month and probably May too as I have a few projects that are needing to be done and I can't do it all. Would like to think that I can but then it just gets stressful. But I love seeing what all of you are doing. Such adorable doll quilts.

Krystyna 04-26-2013 07:10 AM

Thank you for your kind words! We'll sure miss you this month.

And if I'm not answering PMs until later today ... lots of stink going on. Cracked my tooth on one of the Jordan Almonds from the wedding favors so off to the dentist I go. :( And, to add to the fun, my husband came home last night to tell me about a friend who had "that laryngitis that's going around" -- guess who has it now? :thumbdown: Off to get some cough medicine so I don't get the dentist sick ... or worse yet ... cough while he's drilling!!!

kitsykeel 04-26-2013 09:04 AM

Here is my April doll quilt that I sent to Lv2sew2011. Hope she likes it. Can you find the buttons: a cat, a watering can and a little house? Can you find the miniature quilt?

kitsykeel 04-26-2013 09:08 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]410177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]410178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]410176[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]410179[/ATTACH]

kitsykeel 04-26-2013 09:15 AM

I don't know why it says attachments instead of the pictures posting. Oh well, they are there if you want to see them.

kitsykeel 04-26-2013 01:40 PM

I am going to sit out the doll quilt swap for the next few months. There are so many projects around here what with gardening, refinishing furniture, swimming, spending time with grandchildren. It has been a lot of fun and I have received five beautiful quilts. I look forward to joining again in the fall. Thanks Krystyna for being such a thoughtful and caring host.

skaduzy 04-26-2013 03:33 PM

You are funny! But then I thought about it and I may have done that too :D.
Looking forward to seeing what you made for me!

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 6026172)
skaduzy Thanks! I Will get yours finished this weekend and Mail Monday! I promise! Or you can stitch my fingers together! oh wait.... I already have done that! HA!
Can't Wait!

BertieD 04-26-2013 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by kitsykeel (Post 6027571)
I don't know why it says attachments instead of the pictures posting. Oh well, they are there if you want to see them.

You may have to leave a space between the attachment numbers

Krystyna 04-27-2013 03:26 AM

Kitsy, I saw your other post about the quilt and it's adorable! Sorry you're sitting a few out. We'll miss you! Hurry back!

marscrafter 04-27-2013 01:04 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I just got my doll quilt in the mail today from Mariah. It's really pretty, and I especially love the bright colors that she chose. The butterflies have cute embroidered antennas too! I have a secret love for toile, so it was a nice surprise to see the backing of the quilt. I love hand quilting too, so it was nice to see how she incorporated it into the quilt. Thanks for being my partner!

Here are some close ups: