Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up March 2013 43rd Doll Quilt Swap - A Little Bit of Green (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-march-2013-43rd-doll-quilt-swap-little-bit-green-t214195.html)

eagleoneowl2u2 03-08-2013 07:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got my DQ today from Quiltymom and it is amazing!! I think the sewers pouch is great to and I love these.And needed one to :-) Thank You again Sue!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]400607[/ATTACH]

eagleoneowl2u2 03-08-2013 08:36 PM

Kitsy, I think that is one of the best parts of swapping really, I have received some DQ's that are advanced then what I am and I actually look at them and write down the sizes of the blocks etc, and try in my spare time to learn to make some of the blocks that are in the DQ's I got. I have learned a lot about applique, I am a patchwork girl and really did not try to do applique and I have a gotten some excellent advice from some of the ladies that are amazing appliquer's (hope that was spelled correct) I have even asked my swap partners how they made the DQ's and I have not meet one person on here that did not give me directions on a block or advice. So learn more and more and I have not swap with you yet, but I think the ladies you have swap with might think your DQ you sent them looks great and happy to get one from you. Have a good weekend!

wanda lou 03-08-2013 11:36 PM

Christina I so agree with you. We have some amazing quilters here, and they have taught me so much without even knowing it.

Krystyna 03-09-2013 03:48 AM

What wonderful quilts! I'm so glad everyone is having fun. I think everyone here is just getting better and better as the months go by!

rwquilts 03-09-2013 04:55 AM

NeedleGrammy, what an amazing DQ LuvesToSew made you!

Quiltymom, what a super cute sewer's pouch you made for Eagleone! Clever little quilt and goodies!

Love seeing the "pretties" start coming in! :)

Krystyna 03-09-2013 08:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's another pretty one in GREEN by Tulip!
And she sent the most delicious FQ's that are going into use very soon! And a package of needle pullers. I've never used these before and don't know what they are, but that's why I love the QB. Always learning!
Thank you so much. Love, love, love it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]400660[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]400661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]400662[/ATTACH]

Difergie 03-09-2013 08:52 AM

Love the deep green and pink together! Cuppy mailed yours today, it is suppose to arrive Tuesday...:-)

luvstoquilt 03-09-2013 02:18 PM

It is such fun to see the little quilts!

TOOMANYUFO'S 03-09-2013 02:26 PM

I worked on one of my little quilts. I gave my partners a choice. The one that wanted the traditional quilt, I have 4 of the churn dash blocks complete.

Wardy74 03-09-2013 02:36 PM

I have been working on my DQ this evening. Spent all day helping one of the neighbours recover the setas for his VW camper van, I needed some quilty therapy.